What is the best all-around firearm f...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tommy

United States

#41 Nov 12, 2011
Cops use Glocks b/c they are cheaper and reliable out of the box.
People who shoot 10k+ rounds through their gun, use 1911 style 45's with more in trigger jobs and mods than a glock costs.
Pistol toting mama

Soperton, GA

#42 Nov 16, 2011
I got the judge... they come in here on me its gonna be a bad night....for them!
Really

Palmetto, GA

#43 Nov 16, 2011
Pistol toting mama wrote:
I got the judge... they come in here on me its gonna be a bad night....for them!
It's going to be a bad night alright! For you and your family. If you value your safety, sell that steaming piece of crap of a gun and buy one that will actually kill a bad guy.

If someone who claims to love you bought that gun for you, leave them! They don't love you. Next, hire a private detective to find out how many life insurance policies they have on you.

God forbid anyone comes to attack me and my family in the middle of the night, but if they do, I hope that they are all carrying a Ruger Mini-14 or Mini-30 and a Taurus Judge. That way I can dust their asses off and catch a couple more hours sleep before I have to go to work in the morning.
muff divin mandy

Beckley, WV

#44 Jun 25, 2013
600 nitro express
Terry

Macon, GA

#45 Jun 25, 2013
Jane wrote:
I recommend the Glock 23 aka baby Glock..40 cal Just point and shoot. Easy and the recoil is nothing.
The Glock 23 is NOT the "Baby Glock" It is a mid sized 40 cal. firearm.

The Glock 26 is the "Baby Glock"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet 59-year-old David Hooks, the latest drug r... (Nov '14) Jul 24 John 45
News Flagged Down Jul 23 ex-con 1
Fattest Women of Wilcox Jul 21 nasty 4
melissa pike Jul 17 truth 1
hot girl at the brown house on the corner Jul 14 yep 4
Who are the sexiest men in soperton?? (Aug '11) Jul 13 peachy101 76
Looking for a place to grab a beer Jul 5 Looking for a goo... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Dublin Mortgages