Jackson-Bey convicted in 2007 murder

Jackson-Bey convicted in 2007 murder

There are 1 comment on the Post Tribune story from May 16, 2009, titled Jackson-Bey convicted in 2007 murder. In it, Post Tribune reports that:

Khalid Jackson-Bey thought he would outsmart police when he implicated two men in an East Chicago homicide one year ago Friday, deputy prosecutor Michelle Jatkiewicz told jurors during her closing argument.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post Tribune.

Octavia Lovett

Artesia, CA

#1 Oct 13, 2009
Im Glad to see that justice was brought to our family in finding the killers of my cousin..im also happy to see that throughout his attempts to get off in this murder he is now facing time behind bars and hopefully will never get out..he took a light from ourr family that we can never get back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sibley's bath house (Apr '15) 6 hr Spotter469 63
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Vertelli 21,279
News Midlothian Man jailed after causing mayhem :: T... (Aug '10) 15 hr Ladyd 38
foot fetish (Jan '14) Dec 6 Footlover 15
The Brotherhood Mc (Feb '15) Dec 6 DON 14
Review: Ashley Taylor Oct '17 ASHLEY 2
Did Superior Ambulance change their agreement a... Sep '17 robertmitchell 1

East Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Chicago Mortgages