First Prev
of 2
Next Last
come on man

East Saint Louis, IL

#21 Sep 2, 2011
memo wrote:
<quoted text> i agree the customer is not king in cahokia area businesses it really burns my a$$ when they don't say thank you after all our patronage pays their salaries!!!!
what do all these places have in common black workers they are the ones that are racist
Rebel

Waterloo, IL

#22 Sep 2, 2011
come on man wrote:
<quoted text>what do all these places have in common black workers they are the ones that are racist
I for one will not eat there..the service sucks,along with bad attitudes..and I like to know what I'm eating at least when I make my own food I know that my hands have been washed.after using the restroom. Dont patronize Cahokia anymore !
Real biitChh Speaking

United States

#23 Aug 7, 2012
Hi I'm 47 yrs old I eat at Cahokia Hardees at lot with My Other Who is 70 andd hardees Is nice Sometimes they Need more good Workers its way to many Getto people They Givee Peddy As Hours As Far As What Some Of The Workers Tell Me , this One Little girl that works there with the littlest voice and wears glasses she is so sweet and Nice she toldd Me She Don't get many Hr's and she doesn't know why as far as I Can See Her and a Couple Others Are Always Nice andd Have Grate Manners She Needs More Hours when I Go back I'm Goin to find out her name
Pat

United States

#24 Aug 7, 2012
Real biitChh Speaking wrote:
Hi I'm 47 yrs old I eat at Cahokia Hardees at lot with My Other Who is 70 andd hardees Is nice Sometimes they Need more good Workers its way to many Getto people They Givee Peddy As Hours As Far As What Some Of The Workers Tell Me , this One Little girl that works there with the littlest voice and wears glasses she is so sweet and Nice she toldd Me She Don't get many Hr's and she doesn't know why as far as I Can See Her and a Couple Others Are Always Nice andd Have Grate Manners She Needs More Hours when I Go back I'm Goin to find out her name
What are you doing, trying to get her fired by putting this crap on here?
Fast Food

United States

#25 Aug 7, 2012
Last time I was in there a heavy set black woman waited on me and was very rude. If a person hates a job that bad, look for another one.
ghetto food

San Jose, CA

#26 Aug 7, 2012
be happy,or go somewhere else.
easy real easy &heathly
really

Collinsville, IL

#27 Aug 8, 2012
come on man wrote:
<quoted text>what do all these places have in common black workers they are the ones that are racist
Too far for you to waddle and have to cross the railroad tracks?
Your so fat you can't walk over the overpass much less get to Hardees.
Everytime you try you pass out at McChoke and puke, pass out in the parking lot and they shove a Big Mac down your throat and then you come too after they call an ambulance to help you but you insist on a bag full of french fries and other crap to eat.
Your banned from McDonalds, Hardees and every other fast food resturant in Cahokia.
Stuck in St Joe

Columbia, MO

#28 Aug 8, 2012
I have no problem with the staff at Hardee's. Try being pleasant to the staff and they are pleasant back.
noone important

United States

#29 Aug 12, 2012
This isnt about cahokia but a lot of cahokkians patronize Denny's at flyin js
In aloraton but has anyone been in there recently my family n I went in there last weekend n the customer service was horrible they were all blacks but the manager n every single one of the waitress had the I don't care to be here look on their face. N the food was horrible

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#30 Aug 12, 2012
I don't know about any of the Cahokia restaurants they won't take my mink card.
a friend

Columbia, IL

#31 Aug 12, 2012
I am curious as i have seen work being done at the DQ that had shut down.Anybody know what's going on with that or what it will be? thanks.
ANSWER

East Saint Louis, IL

#32 Aug 12, 2012
THERE GOING TO SERVE CAT I HEARD
dennys

Columbia, IL

#33 Aug 13, 2012
noone important wrote:
This isnt about cahokia but a lot of cahokkians patronize Denny's at flyin js
In aloraton but has anyone been in there recently my family n I went in there last weekend n the customer service was horrible they were all blacks but the manager n every single one of the waitress had the I don't care to be here look on their face. N the food was horrible
We went there last week they weren't busy but it took almost 5 mins. to get seated. Then about 5 to 7 mins. For a waitress to come to the table. The food wasn't very good either. Then when we went to the counter to pay we had to wait again. We almost felt like walking out. Won't go back again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Carondelet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tutor 1 hr teacher 4
outlaw ink 1 hr keep it real 8
Bob Brockland Dealership (Oct '13) 3 hr Mine 63
Entering 255 from Columbia to JB Bridge 7 hr Blaaaaaaack 21
Sean Flynn Meth Cook (Cahokia) 10 hr Pal 4
how many girls been with will robinson?? (May '10) 13 hr stlstc 59
McCalls Voter Fraud team 13 hr Just me 6
More from around the web

East Carondelet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE