Two Scott City people arrested for making Meth plead not guilty

Aug 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau

Two Scott City residents in Scott County jail for making Meth plead not guilty! 44-year-old Tracy Williams and 28-year-old Brandy Williams are both charged with manufacturing a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and four counts of child endangerment.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2010
Gentle Heart Lamb

Benton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Dewayne Kluesner was probably their snitch!
Charlene Miller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am Dewayne's sister and you "Gentle Heart Lamb" are a coward for not using your real name. I can assure you my brother is not a snitch. You need to look at yourself and point the finger at yourself. You need to leave Dewayne out of this, more than likely you are involved with the 2 people that were busted. Like I said you are a COWARD!
wired

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Charlene Miller wrote:
I am Dewayne's sister and you "Gentle Heart Lamb" are a coward for not using your real name. I can assure you my brother is not a snitch. You need to look at yourself and point the finger at yourself. You need to leave Dewayne out of this, more than likely you are involved with the 2 people that were busted. Like I said you are a COWARD!
Now Charlene you know he has thrown many under the bus to save his butt and to go on to be the"man" an make more $$. You dont walk the streets, as many times he has been busted unless your working for some county. Do the crime do the time!!
Charlene Miller

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Charlene you know he has thrown many under the bus to save his butt and to go on to be the"man" an make more $$. You dont walk the streets, as many times he has been busted unless your working for some county. Do the crime do the time!!
Your cowardly name speaks for itself. Obviously you are a Meth user yourself. People like you live in the past and therefore stay there. Like I said before he's not a snitch. But you "wired" are a coward and piece of shit!!
Gentle Heart Lamb

Benton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 26, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I am proud to say that I have NEVER used drugs in my life! It's funny that you say he's not a snitch and that you can assure that. But why is Dewayne so proudly running his mouth that he is a snitch?
Charlene Miller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gentle Heart Lamb wrote:
I am proud to say that I have NEVER used drugs in my life! It's funny that you say he's not a snitch and that you can assure that. But why is Dewayne so proudly running his mouth that he is a snitch?
Like I told you before, Dewayne is not a snitch and you are still a Coward! There is nothing Gentle about you and you definitely do not have a heart. You are a wolf in sheeps(lamb) clothing. Actually just by your last comment I know who you are.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 26, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

He has the "Beaver Fever". Dewayne is itching to bust anyone that he can to ultimately make himself look better. Everyone knows that he is the rat of Scott County.
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 26, 2010
 
bud in red wrote:
He has the "Beaver Fever". Dewayne is itching to bust anyone that he can to ultimately make himself look better. Everyone knows that he is the rat of Scott County.
I thought Margie Ramsey was the person who ratted these people and the Bailey/Triplett's out.
Graham Hill

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text> I thought Margie Ramsey was the person who ratted these people and the Bailey/Triplett's out.
You should probably keep your "thoughts" to yourself..... Get your facts right before making nasty statements..
Amused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

To Set Em Up, Gentle Heart Lamb, and Wired-

Get your facts straight first of all. Why does Dewayne concern you at all? If you don't like him, is it necessary to come on here and dog him? He has been clean and sober for a while now. Your comments are ignorant, and not important. There are many people in Scott County that are on drugs, Dewayne is not. And I think you are pointing the finger in the wrong direction, are you afraid it may be pointed to you one day? Grow up and get a damn life instead of making others miserable. Please if you could do me and everyone else a favor, get yourself some counseling, maybe even go see a preacher, or get intouch with God something to get all this negativity out of your system. I know I do not care to hear people slander others. Thanks so much for your negative remarks, they already went through one ear and out the other! Have A Nice Day!
ScMoM

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amused wrote:
To Set Em Up, Gentle Heart Lamb, and Wired-
Get your facts straight first of all. Why does Dewayne concern you at all? If you don't like him, is it necessary to come on here and dog him? He has been clean and sober for a while now. Your comments are ignorant, and not important. There are many people in Scott County that are on drugs, Dewayne is not. And I think you are pointing the finger in the wrong direction, are you afraid it may be pointed to you one day? Grow up and get a damn life instead of making others miserable. Please if you could do me and everyone else a favor, get yourself some counseling, maybe even go see a preacher, or get intouch with God something to get all this negativity out of your system. I know I do not care to hear people slander others. Thanks so much for your negative remarks, they already went through one ear and out the other! Have A Nice Day!
Clean? How many hours?, Now counseling is that after you get busted and see the light? Same old story the man has told everytime the cell slams(3), just playing the law.
Amused

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ScMoM-

He has been Clean since the day they put him in jail and remains clean. Are you that bored in your own life to put others down? Since you know everything there is to know about other people, add them hours in your head. Maybe it takes getting busted to clean yourself up and know that there are better things in life to live for. You people make me sick. Maybe one day that light will shine on you and you will stop judging people and living your own life!
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 7, 2010
 
ScMom.....you obviously are a meth head.....and you cant be clean, so go knock everyone else. Your probably mad at Dewayne because he WAS your supplier and now your pissed cause he's clean and you cant get your shit from him anymore! Grow up bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Cape Girardeau Discussions

Search the East Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr skwirts 3,835
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
what is goin on with Cortney Rodgers (goins) (Oct '09) Sun hiding in kentucky 30
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun newpoly 1,864
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Sun Chicagobunny 527
OB buyout thingy workin? Jul 26 chieffoxyflea 10
aarow head hunting Jul 26 chieffoxyflea 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

East Cape Girardeau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

East Cape Girardeau News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Cape Girardeau
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••