Next Last
Jimmy Hoffa

Garnett, KS

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Just what we need.another thief.
Shirley

Camden, AR

#3 Feb 15, 2013
It might help if we knew what you were talking about.
concerned

Garnett, KS

#4 Feb 16, 2013
They fired Lloyd and kerry and hired darla matlock and don hileman
Shirley

Camden, AR

#5 Feb 16, 2013
So once again none of the Matlocks will pay a water bill. Darla took care of it before and if I remember right there were problems. Not sure about Hileman, but isn't he pretty old?
concerned

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Yep.nepitism
Liketoknow

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Sounds like y'all just want something to bitch about. Must be to lazy to get involved
waterboy

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Sounds like you all need mary smith and Leslie Matlock to help run it. Mary done with her community service yet?
Jimmy Hoffa

Highlandville, MO

#9 Feb 22, 2013
1 matlock is to many.losers!!!
Shirley

Camden, AR

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Liketoknow wrote:
Sounds like y'all just want something to bitch about. Must be to lazy to get involved

How can you get involved when you don't know they need someone until the position is already filled (usually by a family or close friend of someone on the board) All we really want is reliable water service at a reasonable rate, with water we can actually drink without boiling. It seems we have a boil water order every other week. We want everyone to pay their own water bill. Why should the rest of us pay for some to get their water for free. In the past there have been some people who were months behind on paying their bill, but did not even get a shut off notice, much less an acutal shut off.We also need to be able to contact someone when there are problems. If you call and leave a message, you should get a call back.
When and where are the waterboard meetings anyway? They have to be open meetings and have to be posted.
Jimmy Hoffa

Highlandville, MO

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Lisa Madigan has already been contacted and the waterboard and fire dept will be audited.its out of the crooked county's hands.now the fun begins.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Jimmy Hoffa wrote:
Lisa Madigan has already been contacted and the waterboard and fire dept will be audited.its out of the crooked county's hands.now the fun begins.
Poor, poor Jimmy. How old are you? What state do you live in? How is your mental health?

They are the ones having the fun. They are the ones laughing. They are laughing at you. They own Lisa and they know it.
Jimmy Hoffa

Brighton, MO

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Now its 3-4 shut the door
Cactus pete

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Open public positions must be advertised, otherwise the board is in violation of state law.
Jimmy Hoffa

Brighton, MO

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Here we go again.my water bill was for 25 days and my neighbors was for 6 and they was read the same day.theirs was $60 for 6 days.
Jimmy Hoffa

United States

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Hold the phone.there is a lawyer involved.Dont put your shoes on yet and head to work yet ms. m.
JoshuaMatlock

United States

#17 Feb 24, 2013
Well if I do recall they just had an add in the Monday pub for a part time maintenance position and there was an ass ton of resumes. Not! Five applicants for the job so where were you cry tits at? Oh yea at home on your computer bitching.
waterboy

United States

#19 Feb 24, 2013
JoshuaMatlock wrote:
Well if I do recall they just had an add in the Monday pub for a part time maintenance position and there was an ass ton of resumes. Not! Five applicants for the job so where were you cry tits at? Oh yea at home on your computer bitching.
did you apply? Probably not...that would mean you would have to give up fishing and wife beating and the pipe!
joshmatlock

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2013
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text> did you apply? Probably not...that would mean you would have to give up fishing and wife beating and the pipe!
well I can tell who been talking to too believe that crap. and sorry I don't fish much. get your facts strait. I did apply smartass and you will see soon. it's funny you can hide behind.d a name and not say it to my face chump.
idgafwutom

United States

#21 Feb 25, 2013
evedently u didnt apply cause they would have appointed u in cause ur a matlock...ur f@#$%*g family thinks they can run this whole county...wait till ur grandpa is gone then see how much shit u get....oh yeah thats when ur in laws the mcanellys will take over they r as crooked as the matlocks....and as for the person wanting to know about the meetings they r the last friday of every month @ 8am @ the community bldg in east cape....how long do u all think it will take stanley mouser to steal from the water fund like he steals from the mcclure fire dept. he goes to mobile gas station & fills up his own personal vehicle (blue chevy pick up) & charges it to mcclure-east cape fire dept.its time we as the citizens of these two communities take charge of our resourses cause i dont know bout u but im tired of gettin f@#$%d by mouser & his thievin budies the matlocks & mcanellys....yes lisa madigan has been called on the water board & the fire dept....go get ready boys....let the audits begin hahahaha
Jimmy Hoffa

Salem, WI

#22 Feb 26, 2013
You fish for tacos in Brittany hales drawers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen to Sierra Prater? Mon southerngal 2
Who? Dec 4 mountain man 1
Angie jones Dec 2 riverrat 6
Michelle long Dec 2 Holy Man 2
Wellwell Dec 2 Holy Man 2
This just in Dec 2 Holy Man 2
Lindsey Matlock Dec 1 Holy Man 3

East Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance