Tracy Kauffman pregnant by Michael rh...

Tracy Kauffman pregnant by Michael rhymer ????

Since: Nov 11

Longview, WA

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Thought she was married ?

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 5, 2011
She is....They are happily married.....This is just someone starting crap because thats all this site is good for and thats all people in the town of McClure/East Cape do is run thier mouths and talk about people
O-B-KID

Broadlands, IL

#3 Dec 5, 2011
Tellin it how it is wrote:
Thought she was married ?
WTF is Tracy Kauffman? And why does it matter.you must want what she's got. you back woods southern illinois idiot.Stop maken trouble for other people and worry about your own back door!!!If you'er lucky maybee someday he will knock your monkey ass up.

Los Gatos, CA

#4 Dec 15, 2011
Well she is certaintly not wife of the year lmao oh well I guess that's why mike comes to me :)

Los Gatos, CA

#5 Dec 15, 2011
Not Michael rhymer her husband mike she should be a real women if she was her husband mike wouldn't be coming to me but I'm not complaining !! mmmm it's well worth it that's all I can say !
tracy

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 15, 2011
You all are hilarious.....Thats why he is home with me EVERYNIGHT!!!.....and if you have somethin to say come to my house and say it to me.....since you say hes messing with you, you should know where we live....Im home all day everyday...Come on by!!....jealous ass bitch you only wish you could have the life I do.....peace!!
hott

Los Gatos, CA

#7 Dec 15, 2011
Tracy u are a sexy mo fo! I wanna get wit u!
aunt

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 15, 2011
Why dont you all leave mike and tracy alone. they are both good people and they have had there ups and downs just like all of us, but you domb ass people from mcclure always want to start shit about people,leave them alone and worry about your own useless shit,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back Door Bumpy 15 hr Missy 3
New Trump Care Oct 15 Mr Republican 1
Julie Williams (Dec '09) Oct 9 Olive Branch Coon 6
Casey C (Mar '12) Oct 4 Homboi 17
Thebes, Illinois (Nov '11) Oct 4 Homboi 12
Not my maybe baby Oct 3 Not my maybe baby 1
Wanting info on Roger H. Oct 1 Rebecca -Red-Bone 6

East Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance