AlISSA STINKS!!!!!!!!VOTES ON WHO AGR...

AlISSA STINKS!!!!!!!!VOTES ON WHO AGREES WITH ME

Posted in the East Brunswick Forum

anti-Alissa

East Brunswick, NJ

#1 May 7, 2007
Alissa is a stupid teen well 10 of course!She made a retarted forum about herself.BUM!She has blond hair that monsters call home..What a sissy!Dont add her user name on you friends list she is also a scammer!Add TVduderocks to your friends list on webkinz and I repeat DONT ADD HER!SHE IS A BITCH!WHAT AN a**
yu-gi-oh fan

East Brunswick, NJ

#2 May 9, 2007
I agree what a Alissa bitch she is.Do u speak english I am half spanish.Alissa is canadian LESBIAN!
webkinzrocks23

East Brunswick, NJ

#3 May 11, 2007
She is on webkinz topix 45!!!!PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPP
Alissastinksstin ks

Boulder, CO

#4 Feb 19, 2011
Yeah! She pinched my dog once!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Mar 15 Nicole R 3
What's finally going to be going into the old N... Mar 2 Amb2017 1
Review: Dream Dresses (Jan '12) Feb 25 Linda L 5
News Religious vaccine exemptions on the rise for NJ... Feb 23 AWARENESS 1
News Illegal immigrants being fired in face of feder... (Jan '08) Feb '17 photog 260
Car Parking in front of property (May '07) Jan '17 Monica 47
Any gays ages 13-17 living in Nj wanna meet up? Jan '17 nunu12 16

East Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Brunswick Mortgages