Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
13,201 - 13,220 of 16,143 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
Locuaz

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Fortunato Casisi wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot an exception to the good taste and good manners and on top of everything he likes to fondle cows like the japones business man that go to Forth Wayne, Indiana, to fondle cows tits the whole night and once a year.
Who?
Are you talking about Pig Stevie?
White hair

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How damn stupid are you?
Not too much.
White hair

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Fortunato casisi wrote:
<quoted text>
I like sexual gratification. I am not lying. What is wrong with that? But I am clean. After any sexual encounter I Wash my genitalia in a solution of 9 of water and 1 portion of clorox and I demand the other to do the same, so they can not give the rest all my diseases . I am clean and with me all my bacteria, my parasites, like trichomonas, my viruses and venereal disease that have acompanied me during my adult years. What is wrong going the Roman Empire's way? Nobody stays like that forever. It is China's turn, isn't? Do not waste time and start learning Mandarin. Cocobolo.
I do agree with you.
I like you, marinate my genitalia in a mixture of clorox and vinegar.
White hair

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Hey DB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Big Stewies is really stupid.
Everybody knows that. He can not even read English.
White hair

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some way that you can word this to where it is understandable?
You do not understand English either?
You need a head transplant.
White hair

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Peter wrote:
Hey Harvey from Paducah, KY:
It seems that English is your second language. That is terrible. My advice is for you to go to any Community College and take classes in English.
What nationality are you? Do not be embarrased.
I do not know if is there an available translation related to what whitehair wrote. I like that you are prospering and have ambition to learn. Maybe white hair will translate his article to you. But first you have to let everybody knows what is your original primitive language. Is always good for you to learn reading and I recomend for you to read The Farmers Almanac , Big Stevie reads that every day and he is lucky with the wenches, only the ugly ones . Good luck
Ok.
Big Stevie

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there an English translation available for this?
You again?
Catatonic

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Big Stevie slaps himself in his face with cat poop, eats some and slicks down his his hair with the rest of it. Big Stevie is just a big mouth jerk.
White Hair furball take your Cat-Lax.
I don't care if you jerks reply or not. I won't be on this political nonsense stupid topic to read it anyway.
All stupidity, all politicians lie and you morons believe one or the others crap.
You said it sister. It seem you know big Stevie personally, maybe even intimately? How do you know he is a big mouth jerk?
Catatonic

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Trouble wrote:
They all say what you want to here
So what?
Cat

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid SOB.
0k. who are you talking about?
Cat

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

SMACK wrote:
<quoted text>
No original thought, poor grammer and you can't spell.
Are you talking about Big Stevie?
Candelario

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
A nasty debate between nasty people. Kentucky is better than either of these guys. America is better. One would assume that we have risen above this sort of political mud-slinging and disrespect toward one another. But, we all know what happens when we assume something.
We all are Idiotss. Number 0ne in line: Big Stevie.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Did they kick you all off the topixs in your area?Don`t come foul up ours.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
You are a foul up.
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Damn. Wish i had never posted on this thread. Keeps coming up on my tracker. Having to listen to you sheep argue bout what side of the same shit pile is better makes me wanna claw my eyes out. News flash!! 20 years ago Mitt the Twit would been called a Democrat, and 'Bama boy a leftist radical. So, you are voting between a black and white version of the same crap. If you vote for either, you prove you are mindless sheep.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

joejoe wrote:
Damn. Wish i had never posted on this thread. Keeps coming up on my tracker. Having to listen to you sheep argue bout what side of the same shit pile is better makes me wanna claw my eyes out. News flash!! 20 years ago Mitt the Twit would been called a Democrat, and 'Bama boy a leftist radical. So, you are voting between a black and white version of the same crap. If you vote for either, you prove you are mindless sheep.
Run along now you pos.
Vociferous

Swampscott, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
You are not doing a better job, M.F.!
You keep repeating the same thing over AND OVER AGAIN and again. Do you know that is symptomatic of Alzheimers. Have yourself evaluated by a Physician and immediately ask and sign a DNR (Do Not Resucited). If you don't somebody will do it for you and you make not like it. Ignorant, arrogant and green ass with white hair in the pubic area. That is you Cremeated. Advice your cheese with holes brain Big Sstevie brain.
Vociferous

Swampscott, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

joejoe wrote:
Why do not play with yourself all the way to La La Land?
No ideas.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

joejoe wrote:
Just what other option does one have?You have a sneaker that will come out?Maybe we know this about our leaders,but what option otherwise is there?We just need better leaders and have the desire to keep trying!
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

There are better options. You could vote third party just to send a messege. I agree with you in a way. No one who wants to be president in this day and age would make a good one. Anyone with half a mind would not want the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Bernstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 151,040
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min just me 1,110
dont eat at burger king anyone- 21 min ___Jenny___ 42
Little Caesars 36 min Customer 1
where do you buy autoparts???? 1 hr Car Guy 2
good loggers contact Info 1 hr just some help 10
Girl in black cobalt (Sep '13) 1 hr Honey boo boo 8
•••
East Bernstadt Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

East Bernstadt Jobs