DIANA in RICHMOND

London, KY

#62 May 15, 2009
NORTHERN LITE wrote:
HEY DIANE --HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A LONG TIME--E-MAIL ME NMLBRUSE@AOL.COM
Do I know you im sure I do I tried to get on your email but no luck if you see this soon hollo back would love to know.Talk to you soon IM at work right now I will be home about 4 i will check when i get home.
DIANA in RICHMOND

London, KY

#63 May 15, 2009
NORTHERN LITE i sent you a email from my email address and there saying thats not right or been canceled. talk to you soon.
Daddy

London, KY

#65 May 18, 2009
Diana i know you dont know who this is but you do anyway he has nothing now your waisting your time , hes strung out on everything coming and going, screwing all the family members now cause no one eles will fool with him yea having kids by cousons it will screw any thing that crawls, hes a nasty mother now well in my eyes has all ways been, you must of paid him good to have a child by him well back then he was ok now i would not give him air, please say that kid does not go around him ever please dont let him have anything to do with him, i heard you got a good man and hes raised that boy the best to you, take care would love to see you i seen your pitcher on myspace you look better now than your younger days i mean you look good, talk to you soon.LD
suddenly

London, KY

#67 May 26, 2009
Diana wrote:
<quoted text>bitch dont ever bring up my child again, you got that ,you havent seen crazy.he will always do good, he has a real father that raised him. not like the other poor kids i feel sorry for them.,
since when did you care about your children? so you picked and chose which one you wanted to raise? you have no shame.
went to school with her

Somerset, KY

#68 May 26, 2009
Daddy wrote:
Diana i know you dont know who this is but you do anyway he has nothing now your waisting your time , hes strung out on everything coming and going, screwing all the family members now cause no one eles will fool with him yea having kids by cousons it will screw any thing that crawls, hes a nasty mother now well in my eyes has all ways been, you must of paid him good to have a child by him well back then he was ok now i would not give him air, please say that kid does not go around him ever please dont let him have anything to do with him, i heard you got a good man and hes raised that boy the best to you, take care would love to see you i seen your pitcher on myspace you look better now than your younger days i mean you look good, talk to you soon.LD
What is her myspace address
fortyfour

Sheridan, AR

#69 May 26, 2009
He is absolutely the nastiest mother sucker in Laurel co. He likes demanding for bj's and he is a pro at giving them too. His curly nappy roots are something to hold on to. Watch your little daughters around him cause he has no age limit. We were tight in the 80's until his women CJ caught us.
here we go again

Cynthiana, KY

#70 May 26, 2009
fortyfour wrote:
He is absolutely the nastiest mother sucker in Laurel co. He likes demanding for bj's and he is a pro at giving them too. His curly nappy roots are something to hold on to. Watch your little daughters around him cause he has no age limit. We were tight in the 80's until his women CJ caught us.
diana. really? i just feel sorry for you.....
diana

Science Hill, KY

#71 May 27, 2009
here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>
diana. really? i just feel sorry for you.....
thank you that wasn't me that posted that iv not posted shit in awhile so bitch if someone postes something dont look at me you know theres other people got there opinions to and yes i said bitch
po ole gurl

London, KY

#72 May 27, 2009
you know what it couldn't be you cause that person spelled correctly. btw iv is spelled I've. just so you would know. hahaha
10 days

Manchester, KY

#73 Jun 14, 2009
Dave! I've got to jet! See Ya Now!!!
random question

Fort Wayne, IN

#74 Nov 11, 2009
hmm... is this the same david roark im thinking of? From KY 25ish and asian? because if it is thats weird.
sOmEoNe wHo KnOwS

London, KY

#75 Nov 18, 2009
David is in E.B. phat and toothless and has let himself go due to Meth and he's bug eyed. People call him eyes and roach lives on Little Aurthor Ridge and I heard he has been an informent for the FEDs for 5yrs......... Somebody who knows!!!!!!
babes

Manchester, KY

#76 Dec 26, 2009
u all need quit talkin bout ppl.......
iknow

Manchester, KY

#77 Dec 26, 2009
hey this guy alright
ombfd

London, KY

#78 Dec 27, 2009
he's alrigh at timesbut over all he's a pretty good guy love ya i told you i always would in the end
knoxcofinest

Manchester, KY

#79 Dec 30, 2009
hey big daddy dave
we have been wondering where you have been, you know we all work for the same men,lol,the 3 lettered ones.i know they are not working you that hard. if you are up and need to chat,we are in your area. call us on nikki grimes marcum brown spot. you doknow who that is, dont ya?oh hey heather!!!!!been in any cow sh*t latley?
mememeemememeem

Ford City, PA

#80 Jan 3, 2010
Kristi Roark wrote:
Blood is Thicker Than Water. The very best thing u could do MRS. TRUTHTELLER is leave my daughter out of this. I could careless what u or anybody else says about me or David. We are grown. We know our mistakes. We DEFEND what is ours. I would lay in a ditch as long as it took to find out who u r. You have been close enough to me to hang in the chicken building haven't u. Your no saint. All Children r innocent. Why be so cruel? Boo didn't ask to be here but she shore my life.
kristi, you have a daughter with david?? i thought she was heathers, might as well be, huh??? if ne body should be on here defending her like proud momma its heather
snowhite

Corbin, KY

#81 Jan 3, 2010
hell yeah he did and yeah he's an f-ing perv but we are few and far between so screw the rest of ya the pervs are the ones that deserve allll the oxygen
NO ONE CARES

AOL

#82 Jan 4, 2010
EVERYONE KNOWS WHO roark is so please find another topix to talk about and who cares anyway
No doubt

Peapack, NJ

#83 Jan 4, 2010
David will always be David and those who no him really no him no that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Bernstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why/how? 3 min Believe In That 2
Researchers unveil new chemical combination to ... 9 min PBS 1
land only for sale 1 hr jimmie 2
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 729
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 132,245
xerox 2 hr work 1
acs/xerox w2 (Jan '13) 2 hr work 9
East Bernstadt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web