does any one know david roark

Posted in the East Bernstadt Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
david roark

London, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2008
i heard he is a cop and he likes to make little kids cry but playing with his little bird in front of them... has this happened to you? because it has me....

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2008
I know he's a pervert and has been into alot over the years but never really done time. I don't care for him at all. If he has done something like that you need to report it and press charges. I know he's pathetic just didn't realize how pathetic

good luck
oh yeah

London, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2008
he also likes to hold guns to your head and make you give him a bj dont take my word for it just ask sherry she will tell you all about the low life scum of the earth and as far as being a cop well thats such a fancy name for a informant dont you think? and thats why hes never been to jail for all the bad things hes done think about it i wouldnt trust him in the same room as my mange invested mutt!!! Someday david roark you will answer to God for all the bad things you have done to people in your lifetime and im afraid your death will be pure torment just a payback.
Diamond

London, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2008
The man has always been nice and polite around me. Saw him helping a old lady clean up around her place for hours and for free too.
tubby

AOL

#5 Nov 19, 2008
David was always sweet to me, but haven't seen him in a long time. Patty was a good friend of mine. Hope she is well.

“Old-fashioned, but not ashamed”

Since: Aug 08

Small

#6 Nov 19, 2008
Those of you who have said on this thread that this person has sexually molested you, need to go and press criminal charges against this person. If you will do this, it will prevent him from doing this sickening abuse to others. Think about all the other people who are in danger. We stop this kind of crime by getting them off the streets.
tickle me elbo

London, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2008
roark is an upstanding man in our community,he is also a very sensitive man.with love for his community. and another thing ,im probley the foxiest gal east barnyard .(4 real)andhe has always been a GENTLEMAN around me?
the truth of the matter

Manchester, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2008
oh yeah wrote:
he also likes to hold guns to your head and make you give him a bj dont take my word for it just ask sherry she will tell you all about the low life scum of the earth and as far as being a cop well thats such a fancy name for a informant dont you think? and thats why hes never been to jail for all the bad things hes done think about it i wouldnt trust him in the same room as my mange invested mutt!!! Someday david roark you will answer to God for all the bad things you have done to people in your lifetime and im afraid your death will be pure torment just a payback.
If the sherry you are talking about is tankersley then no body would have to hold a gun to her head to get her to give them head all they have to do is either draw her a line or shake a zanax bottle at her and she will be on it like a ape on a bananna David is not a pervert he is really a good person whom people just dont know the real guy that he is. he will do anything for people that he knows are his true friends

Since: Nov 08

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2008
david is one of our outstanding neighborhood freaks i love him keep up the good or wood work haha love ya brother!!
Davids soon to be wife

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 23, 2008
Everyone who makes an obsene comment about him are just jealous of him or mad because he wont kiss your ass.I'm sorry that you do that to yourself and get all worked up.
If thats all you got to do is sit at home and talk about some one I'll bet your too pussy to tell him to his face!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !
RED

Evarts, KY

#11 Nov 23, 2008
Ya'know what? I do know David Roark,so if you say something once? You better be able to say it twice.Go ahead and get on here under a screen name that's what ya do BEST!!! Coment all you want TALK IS CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!
OldFatCop

San Francisco, CA

#12 Dec 19, 2008
He isn't any relation to Officer David Roark involved in this abysmal 2006 Galveston event?

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2008/...
purple

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2008
everyone knows what david roark is also his little heather and her mother RED
Christian Garramone

Syracuse, NY

#14 Feb 28, 2009
Wow! That is all I can say right now....
seewhat Imtalkin about

Richmond, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2009
talk is cheap, if you have something to say about the man,go to his face and tell him about yo problem with him, instead of getting on here and running yo mouth,OH! thats right you have nothing better to do is hide behind peoples back and talk, you don't have the guts to tell him what you really got to say,you have to get on topix and hide and do yo talkin...LOL
thats the problem these days you don't have the a** to go tell him..HEHEHEHEHE!
FREEDOMTHATSWHAT WE WANT

Macon, GA

#16 Mar 1, 2009
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HE WAS MY VERY BEST FRIEND HE STILL IS A GOOD FRIEND BUT WERE NOT AS CLOSE AS USED TO BE. OVER THE YEARS HES BEEN A GREAT LISTENER WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, HE HAS BEEN A TEACHER WHO HAS TAUGHT ME FAMILY FIRST,FUN LAST ALSO HE HAS TAUGHT ME ARITHMATIC (MATH) I CANT ADD (HA HA).SERIOUSLY HES A GREAT FRIEND , GREAT FATHER, AND I AM SURE HES FIXING TO BE A WONDERFUL GRANDFATHER , GOD BLESS US BOTH AND WELL IN TWO SECONDS THAT DEER WAS MINE. JUST LIKE YOURE MY FRIEND
double dd

Sheridan, AR

#17 Mar 4, 2009
david is a wonderful friend and a terrific family man, something alot of eb men could learn from him is how to be a family man he is a real man not afraid to to back his word and proud of it, as he should be i count myself lucky to count him and heather as my friends, maybe that's why you all don't understand him or like him, cause you have no ideal what a friend is or how to be one and i would say you all are also jealous that he and heather have a good relationship, also something rare in eb get a life gat a hobby gat a job!!! then you wouldn't have all this free time to play on the internet
so u know

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2009
he's a pervert and a waste of good oxygen!!!!!!!!!
hate cops

Cynthiana, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2009
david roark wrote:
i heard he is a cop and he likes to make little kids cry but playing with his little bird in front of them... has this happened to you? because it has me....
well i think you heard wrong the david i know dont do that i have known him since we were kids he his part of my family he is a good guy ,
hmmm

East Bernstadt, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2009
didn't he get his cousin pregnant? oooo gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Bernstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
auto body shop (Mar '14) 37 min Ted Smith 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min dollarsbill 131,955
Tailgate Bandit 1 hr curious 1
*New Topix Feature - Hide/Customize Location! (Feb '10) 1 hr Info 313
best looking women in east bernstadt (Jan '10) 2 hr Noticer 224
John miller 2 hr RonnieV 5
big rat Dec 19 rat hater 2
East Bernstadt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

East Bernstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East Bernstadt News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Bernstadt

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters