Anyone know where she is???
jarhead

London, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2008
she is in the hazard psyche ward.....crazy as hell i reckon'
bubba

Manchester, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2009
hey jarhead if you don't know what your talking about how about keeping your mouth shut. Kristi is far from being crazy doing fine not realy anyones business
L A Girl

London, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2009
I love ya where ever you are!!!!
kristi roark

Kansas City, KS

#10 May 20, 2009
i wish everybody would lay of my kids on david's topix page. i hope everybody sees this and understands that people talking about kids aren't cool. their kids, they are innocent.i can defend myself if prevoked.
creepy

London, KY

#11 May 20, 2009
kristi roark wrote:
i wish everybody would lay of my kids on david's topix page. i hope everybody sees this and understands that people talking about kids aren't cool. their kids, they are innocent.i can defend myself if prevoked.
you are discusting, god should take you to keep from breathing our air, and that low life S.O.B. that your having kids by i guess there retarded if not now they sure dont have a chance on earth, id start giving them dope now.id say it already goes on.as sick as david is hope its not a girl oh it is well put duck tape between its legs hell david still can get in it your his cousin he got between yours keep it in the family, sicko's
kristi roark

Kansas City, KS

#12 May 21, 2009
You really need to keep your comments to yourself. I'm done with people like you. Thats why i don't go around anybody anymore.I keep to myself.
I No Who

Kansas City, KS

#13 May 25, 2009
U R creepy
I No Who

Kansas City, KS

#14 May 25, 2009
Does Kristi? I think I'll tell to check this out. She'll go to everybody page and will figure u out.Com e see me Kris E.B. I new u from Mt.V. Don't let them get u down. I know a little about everybody!!!!!!!
sam

Kansas City, KS

#15 May 31, 2009
kristi please get ahold of me in richmond...
who are u

London, KY

#16 Jun 17, 2009
why don't u go shoot up and pill !!!!!!
cindy

Cushing, MN

#17 Jun 26, 2010
she is the biggest pill head in london
she was with david for a while from east bernstadt
if you ever needed anything you could get her to get it for you
she doesn't even have her daughter full time her drug dealer used to be man keeps her
isn't that sick
Kristi Roark

London, KY

#18 Jul 31, 2010
cindy wrote:
she is the biggest pill head in london
she was with david for a while from east bernstadt
if you ever needed anything you could get her to get it for you
she doesn't even have her daughter full time her drug dealer used to be man keeps her
isn't that sick
Topix is the HILLBILLY FACEBOOK. BIT** U DON'T KNOW ME.U may think u know me, but u don't know me.I'm done with my ex and have moved on. But I can't say the same 4 him. E.B is the past its dead and gone.Peace Out, Lovin Life KRISTI ROARK
kaylee

London, KY

#19 Aug 4, 2010
mommy, why wont you answer your phone? you made me real mad. i only seen you 1 time sence school has been out. will you please call me?????
OMG

London, KY

#20 Aug 12, 2010
kaylee wrote:
mommy, why wont you answer your phone? you made me real mad. i only seen you 1 time sence school has been out. will you please call me?????
Heather needs to quit before Kristi gets ahold of her a**. Everybody knows Kaylee didn't write that. If I was Kristi I'd leave and stay gone. All Heather and David do is worry about what she's doing and who she's doing it with! Get a freaking life and keep that little girl off the freaking POKER MACHINES. Personaly I think u'll 3 need to step back and look at who's really gettin hurt. Somebody needs to take that little girl away from them all!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Bernstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damn Kroger Again 8 min choo choo the po... 18
josh doodly prettyboy 16 min big eye little eye 5
White girls having babies with black men. (Oct '12) 32 min TiredHead 52
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 141,427
Who's the worst family in sand gap (Jul '13) 1 hr penny 8
"General Lee" has rag/flag painted over 2 hr Ecossais 4
mellisa brewer was seen dating James barron 2 hr neighbor 4
More from around the web

East Bernstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

East Bernstadt Mortgages