WANTED male miniature pinscher to mat...

WANTED male miniature pinscher to mate with my female

Posted in the East Bernstadt Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pinscher

Somerset, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2009
she just came in on the tenth. she is ckc registered.
angel

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2009
i have a A.K.C. minature pincher. you can get papers on the pups. they will be c.k.c. regestered. i have been told this so you can check with c.k.c. If you are interested give an e-mail address or phone number.
pinscher

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2009
[email protected] and i will give you my cell phone number
londonky

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2009
pinscher wrote:
she just came in on the tenth. she is ckc registered.
I have a male mini pin without papers
tricie

Van Nuys, CA

#5 Apr 6, 2011
I have a male mini pin that 2 1/2 years old and he is a virgin. Please some cute female call him up.
Educated

Georgetown, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2011
Don't breed or buy while homeless pets die!
minpin

Hartford, CT

#8 May 31, 2011
i have a female and i need a male shes about six mo. old and is on heat but im looking for a males about her age with papers to breed... email me [email protected]
novie

Gettysburg, PA

#9 Jun 20, 2011
i have a female min pin puppy %300 located in gettysburg,pa!
meeeee

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Educated wrote:
Don't breed or buy while homeless pets die!
blah,blah blah.
iSABEL

Dunnellon, FL

#11 Jul 23, 2011
I have a min pin male that is 1yr old. Please email me at [email protected] Thank you.
DONT

Hamilton, OH

#12 Jul 25, 2011
Do NOT breed them when they first go into heat at 6 months.. this could cause problems for her and her pups.. shes still a puppy herself. & it could cause her to die faster..
Dont

Richmond, KY

#13 Jul 26, 2011
breed period!!!! Millions of dogs are euthanized yearly b/c there aren't enough homes!!! Call the animal shelter and ask them how many need homes! Have you looked around lately & seen how animals in this area are treated? Why would you want to subject more to the abuse? People around here don't treat their pets like family...to them they're just animals & if they get sick of them, they'll just dump them to fend for themselves!!! Before some dumb @$$ tells me to mind my business...it is my business when an animal gets dumped in my neighborhood every other week!

Since: Jul 11

Dyer, TN

#14 Jul 26, 2011
i have a fullstock male min pin and he knows what he is doing.lol
DeadManSniper666

Forest Hills, NY

#15 Oct 4, 2011
i have a male stud name jack daniels.He is 2yrs old.He is healty loved and well trianed.We live in manhatten ny.If u want to know more my email is [email protected]
NEED FEMALE

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2011
Got a 5yr. old male min-pin looking to breed. AKC purina dog breed. Located dallas, TX..Email [email protected]
King Woodbridge NJ

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Oct 19, 2011
I have a 6 year mini pin....looking for a female to mate with ...can reach me at [email protected]
King Woodbridge NJ

Fort Wayne, IN

#18 Oct 19, 2011
He's a cutie and loves female pinch... He's well taken care of..He's very friendly..
stephanie

Pomona, CA

#19 Nov 13, 2011
i need a female min pin to mate with my male miniature pinscher!! he is 3 years old
Pongo

Titusville, FL

#20 Jan 15, 2012
Pongo is a toy minature pincher he is light brown or tan he is 2yrs old we are looking for a same size female or close to his size he weight about 5pounds he is smart handsome adorable ..... If you have a female and you are interested please email me..... [email protected]
Pongo Orlando fl

Titusville, FL

#21 Jan 15, 2012
[email protected]
Looking for a female toy miniature pincher for my two year old handsome toy miniature pincher his name is pongo.... Color tan ... Weight about 5 pounds....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Bernstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eclipse Glasses 19 min _Peach_ 3
Deandra Cornett (Feb '16) 28 min Trish 15
Jarrod Lawson 33 min Ewww 9
Solar Eclipse Glasses 37 min Gerald baker 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Duh 166,364
Will pay top dollar for your comic books and so... 3 hr Lamb 1
Trouble n lily 4 hr MEME 3

East Bernstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance