Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81700 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“Bite Me ”

Since: Apr 12

St. Charles, Ky.

#66022 Aug 3, 2012
IMOPSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hard day at the office Pete?
ha! What office? My shack ain't even put together. It's laying in a pile up on the hill. My truck blew up, forcing me to trade it for a Goldwing.

Now everybody laughs at me for riding a Jap bike while they're dressed in clothing from Indonesia!(That's only a short version of the story!)

Details to be "revealed" as life continues to unravel.
IMPOSTER

London, KY

#66023 Aug 3, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Fighting words? LOL "our" & "we" aren't fighting words.
That is a big Copperhead! I still haven't been able to get the picture of the 10ft. rattler that was killed in Smithland. The one in the avatar was killed near a chicken growing operation. Wonder if those steroids they're feeding the chickens could be responsible for their "nontypical" size?
I don't know whats going on with the reptiles. A couple of friends of mine were ginseng the other day and killed a timber rattler almost nine feet long. I wouldn't have believed them if they haddnt shown me the hide. The odd thing about it was that the rattle only had five rattles and a button. There are no kinds of industrial type animal farming operation anywhere close to my neck of the woods. These guys were deep in the woods, miles from civilization in any direction anyway. I hate snakes. Sorry rattlesnake Pete, but I am like Indiana Jones when it comes to snakes.
IMPOSTER

London, KY

#66024 Aug 3, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>ha! What office? My shack ain't even put together. It's laying in a pile up on the hill. My truck blew up, forcing me to trade it for a Goldwing.
Now everybody laughs at me for riding a Jap bike while they're dressed in clothing from Indonesia!(That's only a short version of the story!)
Details to be "revealed" as life continues to unravel.
Sign of the times. Its like that everywhere. My brother is about to lose his house. We have worked our fingers to the bone and what did we get? Boney fingers.
a simple man

Winchester, KY

#66025 Aug 3, 2012
just asking why in hell are we all still talking about a bunch of dead birds ...? really i dont get it?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#66026 Aug 3, 2012
Who's talking about dead birds?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#66027 Aug 3, 2012
a simple man wrote:
just asking why in hell are we all still talking about a bunch of dead birds ...? really i dont get it?
Beause it hasn't been established what happened to the birds that died in mass. If you know, please tell.

“Bite Me ”

Since: Apr 12

St. Charles, Ky.

#66028 Aug 3, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know whats going on with the reptiles. A couple of friends of mine were ginseng the other day and killed a timber rattler almost nine feet long. I wouldn't have believed them if they haddnt shown me the hide. The odd thing about it was that the rattle only had five rattles and a button. There are no kinds of industrial type animal farming operation anywhere close to my neck of the woods. These guys were deep in the woods, miles from civilization in any direction anyway. I hate snakes. Sorry rattlesnake Pete, but I am like Indiana Jones when it comes to snakes.
Also, I think some of them are migrating from their usual habitat, suffering from lack of water.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#66029 Aug 3, 2012
Plenty of live birds here in Eastern Ky.
Seen a beautiful Red-headed Wood pecker and a Big
Hawk the other day.
Got all kinds of humming birds.
Cat-birds,Wrens,Cardinals.
It's the chicks sitting on the guard-rails you got to look out for around here. lol

Do you all have that problem in Western Ky?
IMPOSTER

London, KY

#66030 Aug 3, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Plenty of live birds here in Eastern Ky.
Seen a beautiful Red-headed Wood pecker and a Big
Hawk the other day.
Got all kinds of humming birds.
Cat-birds,Wrens,Cardinals.
It's the chicks sitting on the guard-rails you got to look out for around here. lol
Do you all have that problem in Western Ky?
Guard rail honeys?
They migrate with the cash flow.
Some of them are talented little things, strip the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#66031 Aug 3, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Guard rail honeys?
They migrate with the cash flow.
Some of them are talented little things, strip the chrome off a trailer hitch.
That's is killer funny!
They migrate with the cash flow.lmao!
Would you mind if I use that?
Morons

United States

#66032 Aug 3, 2012
There might have been some birds die. But there are billions still left. I bet the rebels are breeding the birds that the government is killing off!!! Everyone hide your kids, hide your wife
IMPOSTER

London, KY

#66033 Aug 3, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That's is killer funny!
They migrate with the cash flow.lmao!
Would you mind if I use that?
Go for it. Feel free to use "they can suck a golf ball through a garden hose" too, if you like.
IMPOSTER

London, KY

#66034 Aug 3, 2012
Morons wrote:
Everyone hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husbands too cause they rapin everyone up in here.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#66035 Aug 3, 2012
Morons wrote:
There might have been some birds die. But there are billions still left. I bet the rebels are breeding the birds that the government is killing off!!! Everyone hide your kids, hide your wife
Have you ever ate crow? yummm!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#66036 Aug 3, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>And hide your husbands too cause they rapin everyone up in here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =civOdWxd4KcXX
Good lord!
He should be easy to find! Dry humping a dumpster or a car or anything...
That man needs relief!!!
IMPOSTER

London, KY

#66037 Aug 3, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good lord!
He should be easy to find! Dry humping a dumpster or a car or anything...
That man needs relief!!!
He needs a guard rail honey to sooth his savage soul.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#66038 Aug 3, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>He needs a guard rail honey to sooth his savage soul.
you're killin' me!
Hey we might could make some money?
Like Baseball? Trading guard rail honeys...I'll trade you a RED-HEAD
called smiley...for anything over 90lbs. They start getting scary looking when the weight goes down.
We need a name for our business..use your wonderful creative mind!
And think of one...lmao
IMPOSTER

London, KY

#66039 Aug 3, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>you're killin' me!
Hey we might could make some money?
Like Baseball? Trading guard rail honeys...I'll trade you a RED-HEAD
called smiley...for anything over 90lbs. They start getting scary looking when the weight goes down.
We need a name for our business..use your wonderful creative mind!
And think of one...lmao
Yeah those little skinny ones are kind of sickly looking. We have a few around here that still look pretty good though.
Good business venture idea. Money waiting to be made. A few names;
1)First of the month escort service.
2)Double glove for dangerous love ladies of the roadside.
3)Pretty pill hoe's pleasure palace.
4)Hottest cats in town (That hot guard rail keeps it warm for you.)
Take your pic.

We should get T.U.F. to round them all up and give them a good ministering to. Maybe give them some lessons in taking up the serpent. And go from there.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#66040 Aug 3, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah those little skinny ones are kind of sickly looking. We have a few around here that still look pretty good though.
Good business venture idea. Money waiting to be made. A few names;
1)First of the month escort service.
2)Double glove for dangerous love ladies of the roadside.
3)Pretty pill hoe's pleasure palace.
4)Hottest cats in town (That hot guard rail keeps it warm for you.)
Take your pic.
We should get T.U.F. to round them all up and give them a good ministering to. Maybe give them some lessons in taking up the serpent. And go from there.
I knew it! Brilliant!
Shoot...I like them all! No.2 I guess...I smell money..hehehe!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#66042 Aug 3, 2012
I see the bad moon rising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

Don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes a blowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise.
All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the ris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Bernstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min just an observer 170,567
Any Swingers In Corbin (Sep '08) 51 min con 20
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 2 hr Walk with God 1,764
ABC Automotive 3 hr Third 52
I need help!!! 4 hr Billy swan 2
sleeping with 5 hr Telling the truth 12
Harrison Hoskins 5 hr Telling the truth 1

East Bernstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Bernstadt Mortgages