Jackson Township bridge on East Berli...

Jackson Township bridge on East Berlin Road to be replaced

There are 6 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 6, 2011, titled Jackson Township bridge on East Berlin Road to be replaced. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A bridge on East Berlin Road over Paradise Creek in Jackson Township has been slated for replacement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Biesucker Roady

New Freedom, PA

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Oh great. More opportunities for crashes at the blind intersection of Biesecler & East Berlin Rd.
Biesucker Roady

New Freedom, PA

#2 Feb 6, 2011
...BiesecKer too!
hmmm

Spring Grove, PA

#3 Feb 6, 2011
Biesucker Roady wrote:
Oh great. More opportunities for crashes at the blind intersection of Biesecler & East Berlin Rd.
Agreed, I'm surprised PennDOT hasn't been sued for intersections such as that one in particular. Many of these intersections are antiquated back to the horse and buggy era.
Beep beep

York, PA

#4 Feb 6, 2011
I damn near was struck there last summer by the "ROAD RUNNER"...very bad intersection. But just fine if one is sober!
grrrrr

York, PA

#5 Feb 6, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, I'm surprised PennDOT hasn't been sued for intersections such as that one in particular. Many of these intersections are antiquated back to the horse and buggy era.
Dumb! Literally tens of thousand of those intersections/roads in the USA...
Road Warrior

Annapolis, MD

#6 Feb 6, 2011
PennDOT ought to consider turning Biesecker & East Berlin into a 4 way stop intersection BEFORE the detour goes into effect plus signalize US 30 at Big Mount/Labott.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Humphreys (Aug '15) Jun 3 Maverick 20
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jun 2 Tammy DeLucia 73
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
increase bust naturally proven results with raw... Apr '16 modeljoanie 1
News Boyfriend may have taken missing Gettysburg tee... Feb '16 Davenport 22
News Rutter's Opens 'Monument to Convenience' (Dec '15) Feb '16 Steve Gratman 9
folks that care in dover pa Feb '16 Beth ott 1

East Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Berlin Mortgages