Feds charge former East Berlin woman ...

Feds charge former East Berlin woman in $2.7M real estate scam

There are 7 comments on the York Dispatch story from Mar 30, 2011, titled Feds charge former East Berlin woman in $2.7M real estate scam. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A former East Berlin real estate agent allegedly defrauded mortgage lenders, homeowners and investors out of $2.7 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

haha

York, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2011
If the government does it its called a "program" or helping hand, when an individual try's to save home owners its not good.
don't know the details enough to say its right or wrong but look hard at the waste it takes to decide and the money they wasted giving it to lenders

the gov started this disaster someone had to try to help homeowners, its all a gamble
fed up

Hanover, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2011
so glad we can finally get justice....it has been four years since our judgement has been won against her an d now finally some justice for all us !!!!!!!!!!
Mr Final Word

Stewartstown, PA

#3 Mar 31, 2011
IT SEEMS COMPLICATED. SHE SHOULD HAVE WORKED ON WALL STREET. HER TALENTS WERE WASTED HERE IN THE MINOR LEAGUES OF YORK
sad world

Landisburg, PA

#4 Mar 31, 2011
How do people think up this stuff......and then think they will get away with it?????
Yer Craze

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Mar 31, 2011
I agree it seems to me like it would just be so much easier to work an honest job.
NNN

York, PA

#6 Mar 31, 2011
If your a Mortgage rep, a Title company or a Realtor and you pulled any shady deals....or didn't advice your client properly.....their coming for you!
Michelle

Gettysburg, PA

#11 Jun 16, 2011
This woman took everything from my kids and I. I hope she rots in JAIL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did colonial courthouse windows end up in the D... Jan 2 Gofigure 1
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... (Jan '16) Dec 29 Generation Wuss 4
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Dec '16 Philly Landlord 91
Is Testerone XL good for building muscle? Oct '16 Nerie 1
Skin whitening G4M glutathione for men celebrities Oct '16 Nikko 1
Love me anti aging cream reviews Oct '16 Laine 1
Kevin Bell Oct '16 Where is he 4

East Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Berlin Mortgages