More charges for Adams real estate agent

More charges for Adams real estate agent

There are 9 comments on the Evening Sun story from Nov 6, 2010, titled More charges for Adams real estate agent. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A former East Berlin real estate agent faces theft and fraud charges for allegedly stealing a deposit from the grandmother of a prospective homeowner, West Manchester Police said in a news release Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

cute chick

Hanover, PA

#1 Nov 6, 2010
I knew this agent for years, her whole career in real estate needs to be examined. All evil things come to the surface in time.
just me

York, PA

#2 Nov 6, 2010
Real piece of work. Did she steal from her own mother too?
just me

York, PA

#3 Nov 6, 2010
Not an East Berlin resident. A Lake Meade resident. Where people who think they are what they arent live and cant afford to pay their"private" community taxes so they steal!
karma suks

York, PA

#4 Nov 8, 2010
why is she out on the street? lock her up now don't wait until after the holidays. she is trying to get a doctors note saying her brain tumor made her do all this. she knew exactly what she was doing all this time! she went into detail to get these ppl that trusted her to give her blsnk checks. that is not someone w/ a disability! she played all these ppl that trusted her n then kept telling lies after she was caught! then she goes out n parties on her boat n hanging in bars like always. yeah she is real sorry isn't she? i hope u like the color orange michellle cuz u will be wearing it for a long time. the d.a. knows all about u!
nerak

Hanover, PA

#5 Nov 8, 2010
i hear goldman sucks has offered her a job.
goalpost beer drinker

AOL

#6 Nov 8, 2010
wow have the high and mighty have fallen no more drinking beer and having a good time on the party boat on the lake and no more wearing your fur coat to the bar what ashame you get what you deserve now your a convict with a number
goalpost beer drinker

AOL

#7 Nov 8, 2010
i bet your daughter is real proud michelle
goalpost beerdrinker

AOL

#8 Nov 8, 2010
yea she is from the lake its just a housing devolpment with a little lake did she have a nose candy situation or couldnt pay the morgage on there big fancy house on the lake must have sold her fur coats for bail money hey michelle whos the bum now your a number with a face wait till the big mommas in prison get a look at you dont think they make orange jumpsuits with fur
Harvey P

Waldorf, MD

#9 Nov 9, 2010
no reason to read any further, are they dead yet ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Mar 22 jvg 96
News To march or not? Some women are staying away be... Jan '17 SallyMarch 1
News Did colonial courthouse windows end up in the D... Jan '17 Gofigure 1
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... (Jan '16) Dec '16 Generation Wuss 4
Is Testerone XL good for building muscle? Oct '16 Nerie 1
Skin whitening G4M glutathione for men celebrities Oct '16 Nikko 1
Love me anti aging cream reviews Oct '16 Laine 1

East Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Berlin Mortgages