Police: Man suffers head injuries in ...

Police: Man suffers head injuries in motorcycle crash

There are 73 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 1, 2011, titled Police: Man suffers head injuries in motorcycle crash. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A Montana man riding a Harley-Davidson was critically injured when his motorcycle and a car crashed in Paradise Township on Saturday night, according to a news release from Northern York County Regional Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Truth

Dover, PA

#66 May 4, 2011
I own your ass,that's what I do for a living,and you love it
Truth

Leola, PA

#67 May 4, 2011
Truth wrote:
I own your ass,that's what I do for a living,and you love it
In that case don't forget to wipe it, I know you love it.
Gary Lee

Chambersburg, PA

#68 May 4, 2011
I know Tom Brown personally and he is a very decent man,those of us who know him are praying for his recovery.Please join us in this.
Truth

Baltimore, MD

#69 May 4, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words you are clueless about motorcycles and helmet issues and the only purpose you had by making a post on this thread was to try to take a pot shot at me. It looks like you came off as the idiot. Actually, I did look 'poseur' up as per your request. I stand by my original posting, you spelled it wrong and used it out of context dumbass. Now sit there and take it like the beatch that you are because there isn't anything you can do about it....oh yea....cut your fricken cryin' already...So, what do you do for a living cockbreath?
Definition of POSEUR
: a person who pretends to be what he or she is not : an affected or insincere person.

Imagine that! Who's the idiot now?
Truth

Leola, PA

#70 May 4, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of POSEUR
: a person who pretends to be what he or she is not : an affected or insincere person.
Imagine that! Who's the idiot now?
That would be you...idiot...if a person rides a motorcycle, then how do you figure they are pretending to be someone that rides a motorcycle? The context is wrong you dolt....someone that wears the motorcycle T-shirts, boots, jackets, put the HD sticker on everything they own but does not have a motorcycle would be a poseur. Get a fricken clue already. You look like more of an azz every time your finger touch the keys. Live with it because you can't do sheet about it!
personal friend

Spring Grove, PA

#73 May 4, 2011
Those of you who didn't know Tom, he is a dear friend of our family and our thoughts go out to him and his wife as they persevere through this difficult tragedy.
bill is a poseur

Sykesville, MD

#75 May 4, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you...idiot...if a person rides a motorcycle, then how do you figure they are pretending to be someone that rides a motorcycle? The context is wrong you dolt....someone that wears the motorcycle T-shirts, boots, jackets, put the HD sticker on everything they own but does not have a motorcycle would be a poseur. Get a fricken clue already. You look like more of an azz every time your finger touch the keys. Live with it because you can't do sheet about it!
Looks like you lost this one too, idiot! I'm really looking for one word about helmet use and it's not there. Looks like you're losing it, again.
You and all your butt buddies at the TI are poseurs. Acting like something you aren't. You know, tough guys, big bad bikers etc.. You are nothing more than "poseurs." And yes, that's how it's spelled. Anything else you care to be wrong about today?
michael

Spring Grove, PA

#76 May 4, 2011
right now i'm sitting here, picturing tom, with his hat on and one of his son's sculptures in hand. -peace-
Truth

Dover, PA

#78 May 5, 2011
angry little men who play with themselves
Observer

Hanover, PA

#79 May 5, 2011
Truth wrote:
angry little men who play with themselves
No they were not playing. It was very interesting. I wouldn't mess with them!!!!!!
tjo

York, PA

#80 May 6, 2011
why dont you fools take your childish and vulgar insult fest to the parking lot! This is a tragic situation for everyone involved.Please remember they all have feelings and families that are suffering from this accident and dont need to hear cruel judgemental words from nasty strangers. RIP Tom! YDR how bout a follow up story??
So true

Chicago, IL

#81 May 7, 2011
tjo wrote:
why dont you fools take your childish and vulgar insult fest to the parking lot! This is a tragic situation for everyone involved.Please remember they all have feelings and families that are suffering from this accident and dont need to hear cruel judgemental words from nasty strangers. RIP Tom! YDR how bout a follow up story??
. Yes I agree hard to believe people can be so heartless and cruel on here!!!! RIP Tom!!!! We love you so much!!!!! You will be with us always in our hearts!!!! We will always miss you!!!!:(
Snoopy

Hanover, PA

#82 May 7, 2011
tjo wrote:
why dont you fools take your childish and vulgar insult fest to the parking lot! This is a tragic situation for everyone involved.Please remember they all have feelings and families that are suffering from this accident and dont need to hear cruel judgemental words from nasty strangers. RIP Tom! YDR how bout a follow up story??
Who are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video dover, York pa I remember when...by model... Mon Modeljoanie 1
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jul 20 Renee Mainline PA 112
News Cracking down on 'illegal immigration,' not a v... Jul 19 spytheweb 1
News To march or not? Some women are staying away be... (Jan '17) Jun 30 TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP 2
News evolution wars that culminated Jun '17 Nemesis 1
Love me anti aging cream reviews (Oct '16) May '17 Bucuh 2
News Adams County woman charged in fatal shooting of... Apr '17 Jitterbug 1

East Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Berlin Mortgages