Adams County woman interviewed on Gle...

Adams County woman interviewed on Glenn Beck show

There are 43 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 17, 2010, titled Adams County woman interviewed on Glenn Beck show. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Christine Barnes of East Berlin, Adams County, was interviewed live on Fox News host Glenn Beck's show Wednesday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
farmerbob

Newburg, PA

#1 Dec 17, 2010
there was a woman named christine
whose reputation was pristine
who spoke to numbnut beck
her rep has now gone to heck
her future will now be just listening
saw it coming

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Dec 17, 2010
Wish I could have gone with you Christine!
ur mom

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2010
Glenn Beck and the people who watch/listen/follow him are the problem with America today.
huh

Westminster, MD

#4 Dec 17, 2010
How is this newsworthy?
open up your eyes

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Dec 17, 2010
To ur mom.....did you even watch the show? the problem w/america are people like you
to be expected

York, PA

#6 Dec 17, 2010
ur mom wrote:
Glenn Beck and the people who watch/listen/follow him are the problem with America today.
Socialism sure has a hold on you. No need for further discussion . You mind can't grasp it.
Larue

York, PA

#7 Dec 17, 2010
ur mom wrote:
Glenn Beck and the people who watch/listen/follow him are the problem with America today.
Care to expand?
Dismayed

York, PA

#8 Dec 17, 2010
ur mom wrote:
Glenn Beck and the people who watch/listen/follow him are the problem with America today.
The problem with America is that liberals only tolerate the opinions of those who think like them.
I do not watch Glenn Beck but do know who he is. How is he any different than Anderson Cooper? Joy Behar? The View?
john

York, PA

#9 Dec 17, 2010
its amazing how closed minded people are! The can't see the Forrest because of the trees!
F fox news

Hanover, PA

#10 Dec 17, 2010
Rupert Murdoch's palace of political pundits and propaganda. Glenn Beck is nothing but a talking head spoonfed and pampered by a 20 million a year + salary. His fall from grace will come soon enough
uh what

Westminster, MD

#11 Dec 17, 2010
john wrote:
its amazing how closed minded people are! The can't see the Forrest because of the trees!
They can't see it's a forest because you put two Rs in it and capitalized the F!
really

Ephrata, PA

#12 Dec 17, 2010
So what? Who cares if some random lady talked to Beck
Reality Check

York, PA

#14 Dec 17, 2010
Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with America is that liberals only tolerate the opinions of those who think like them.
I do not watch Glenn Beck but do know who he is. How is he any different than Anderson Cooper? Joy Behar? The View?
Try watching Beck's show before you ask questions like that, implying they are even remotely on the same level. If you don't watch Beck then you only know what liberal america via media chastity tells you. Liberals skew reality by belittling those who challenge them. I really think that if you watched his show, Beck might surprise you. He is not the lunatic "they" portray him to be. Check it out...5pm.(and no, I'm not a paid endorsement)
Helen Waite

Harrisburg, PA

#15 Dec 17, 2010
Wait a minute - she's PROUD of this?!!
Libtard Alert

Reading, PA

#16 Dec 17, 2010
All you have to do is throw certain names in a headline and the libtards junk all over it. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
haccduder

Baltimore, MD

#17 Dec 17, 2010
Its sad that people take that hysteria creating f*cktard seriously. While I don't blame fox news fans for believing in what their favorite news channel tells them, this asshat just riles people up so they buy is asshat books and watch his asshat program.
oh but I forgot, its all the other media outlets that are liberal and crazy and only fox news that presents a rational, unbiased view of the world.
what pisses me off the most is Glenn beck is the worst of a bad lot.
Another interview

Reading, PA

#18 Dec 17, 2010
Did you see Dick Fitzwell on Anderson Cooper?
heres lookin the truth

York, PA

#19 Dec 17, 2010
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Try watching Beck's show before you ask questions like that, implying they are even remotely on the same level. If you don't watch Beck then you only know what liberal america via media chastity tells you. Liberals skew reality by belittling those who challenge them. I really think that if you watched his show, Beck might surprise you. He is not the lunatic "they" portray him to be. Check it out...5pm.(and no, I'm not a paid endorsement)
Hitler should have been the lunatic they were pointing the finger at. But no as some humans see it the other guy telling the truth with insight is the direction of the pointed finger. Hasn't America seen anything what came of the Hitler era and the Governments based on Communist and Socialism. What have we learned. Some better start opening their eyes and see the truth and who speaks it. Because what happens afterwords will scare the hell out of them with no turning back and getting our country back.
heres lookin the truth

York, PA

#20 Dec 17, 2010
haccduder wrote:
Its sad that people take that hysteria creating f*cktard seriously. While I don't blame fox news fans for believing in what their favorite news channel tells them, this asshat just riles people up so they buy is asshat books and watch his asshat program.
oh but I forgot, its all the other media outlets that are liberal and crazy and only fox news that presents a rational, unbiased view of the world.
what pisses me off the most is Glenn beck is the worst of a bad lot.
Didn't you read Post #16 or is it you don't know how to read and comprehend. Read it and try to understand you very well might wish you had some day.
lookey here

York, PA

#21 Dec 17, 2010
in my formally nicotine stained fat fingers, i hold a flash frozen glen beck cheeseburger, sitting in my eib chair, watching sean hannity. i'm always right. just ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Humphreys (Aug '15) Wed Pinkpolkadots 23
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Aug 20 KIMBERLY 79
News York Springs hires new tax collector aftera Aug 18 honest3tax2collec... 1
Help finding property Jul 28 Clementine 1
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
increase bust naturally proven results with raw... Apr '16 modeljoanie 1
News Boyfriend may have taken missing Gettysburg tee... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Davenport 22

East Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Berlin Mortgages