Meet today's milkman

Meet today's milkman

There are 9 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Meet today's milkman. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Justin Althouse carries milk bottles from his truck to a customer s house during a recent delivery for East Berlin-based Apple Valley Creamery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Deliscious

Jersey Shore, PA

#1 Jan 7, 2011
This is the best milk I have ever consumed. After a delivery to my Grandmothers house, I decided to try a glass of it, I haven't drank milk since I was a young child. Now every Saturday I stop and grab a quart from the creamery.
getoverit

New Freedom, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Deliscious wrote:
This is the best milk I have ever consumed. After a delivery to my Grandmothers house, I decided to try a glass of it, I haven't drank milk since I was a young child. Now every Saturday I stop and grab a quart from the creamery.
milk is milk.
Ferdie

York, PA

#3 Jan 8, 2011
getoverit wrote:
<quoted text>
milk is milk.
Yeah, and sex is sex.
Sevens

York Springs, PA

#4 Jan 10, 2011
getoverit wrote:
<quoted text>
milk is milk.
When you can take a few minutes out of your busy schedule, perhaps stop in at your local 4-H Dairy Club meeting. Perhaps you'll learn something.
RED LION OLDDIE

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Some of the best milk ever was I got from a small MA & PA farm in Manchester, PA. It was right from the cow, raw, warm and GOOD. I would let a gallon jug sat out and half would settle as cream

They were the days.....I didn't know you could still buy 'RAW' milk. You think maybe they would deliver to North Carolina......LOL
Rutters it is

Harrisburg, PA

#6 Jan 28, 2011
Rutters milk is truly clean milk. Free of antibiotics, hormones and other additives.Van turkey Hill make that claim. I know years ago they couldn't as the dairy farmers they purchased their milk from added hormones, antibiotics and other additives while feeding their dairy cows.
hotal or another museum

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Jan 28, 2011
I believe that Columbia and the immediate Lancaster and York County areas would have been better served with future income, revenues and hospitality advertisment if the previously planned high rise hotel that was eventually denied by the Columbia Borough Council would have been built on that location of 3rd and Linden Streets corner in Columbia . Time will tell if Columbia made an error in their judgment as to their choice of business who purchased and made quality commercial use of that plot of land. In addition the amount of jobs it would have provided to the area.
RED LION OLDDIE

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2011
hotal or another museum wrote:
I believe that Columbia and the immediate Lancaster and York County areas would have been better served with future income, revenues and hospitality advertisment if the previously planned high rise hotel that was eventually denied by the Columbia Borough Council would have been built on that location of 3rd and Linden Streets corner in Columbia . Time will tell if Columbia made an error in their judgment as to their choice of business who purchased and made quality commercial use of that plot of land. In addition the amount of jobs it would have provided to the area.
What the H___ does that have to do with milk??????
no way

Westminster, MD

#9 Jan 30, 2011
I'd love to try this milk! I always get Perry Dell milk..there IS a difference between milk from a local farm oppose to Rutters..or Weis, etc. I'll have to find this place!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Dec 1 Juls 87
Is Testerone XL good for building muscle? Oct '16 Nerie 1
Skin whitening G4M glutathione for men celebrities Oct '16 Nikko 1
Love me anti aging cream reviews Oct '16 Laine 1
Kevin Bell Oct '16 Where is he 4
increase bust naturally proven results with raw... (Apr '16) Sep '16 just axing 2
Jessica Humphreys (Aug '15) Sep '16 MJ popcorn meme 24

East Berlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Berlin Mortgages