Mother wants to be reunited with children, raise them without husband

Louann Emma Bowers is working toward getting her children back, her attorney, Ronald Gross, said Tuesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WOW

York, PA

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Those poor children have been through enough in their short life! I don't think she deserves to have her children back. If she wasn't held there against her will then she obviously knew the situation was wrong and should have done something about it.If she didn't want to leave her husband then she should have atleast protected her children. Seems selfish to me!!
JTW

Carlisle, PA

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Let's give her the kids back, give her $1000 a month per kid, oh, and of course, free health-care.
Just a Thought

York, PA

#3 Nov 9, 2010
You have GOT to be kidding!!!! She wants her kids back???? She is taking responsibility??? or yeah, let's not forget..she is getting her GED...."B.F.D."!!!!! !
also..."W.T.F."!!!! AND, knowing this 'lovely' judicial system that we have, they'll give them back to her.
No way in hell, should she be allowed to have those kids back,,AND...C&Y Services needs to be 'cleaned out' and new people brought in. THAT 'lovely' system screwed up ROYALLY. Our tax money is paying the salary for people who let this situation happen.
This whole thing is so sur-real.....AND unbelieveable....I only hope to hell that 'things' get done correctly...both of them are sent to jail..and, most importantly, the children are able to be placed somewhere where they will be loved and cared for.
BTW, sounds like I am not the only one who thinks this case is VETY similar to the Darisabel Baez case.
Just a Thought

York, PA

#4 Nov 9, 2010
sorry, I meant to type "VERY".....
(can you tell how pissed I am???)
MJ57Jam

Carlisle, PA

#5 Nov 9, 2010
"That's her main focus -- the children," WHAT?!

"Bowers is working on getting her GED and improving her parenting skills." NOT TOO HARD TO IMPROVE ON WHEN YOU HAD NONE TO START WITH....OR MAYBE LESS THAN NONE.

"She realizes now it was a big shortcoming," OMG!!

"Bowers wants to accept responsibility and move forward with treatment." WHAT KIND OF TREATMENT DO THEY HAVE FOR THIS KIND?!

Look. This person should not be allowed to even care for a goldfish. I wish this was an unbelievable article, but she & her attorney will probably weasel a way for her to get these kids back.
Dank

York, PA

#6 Nov 9, 2010
This women was with this nut job since she was 16 and he was 28. I would assume he messed her up pretty bad over that time. Give her a chance without this scumbag and work out a system with the court to have monitored counseling etc and see if she can provide the kind of life for her children that they deserve. Remember she was just a kid when this piece of trash got to her.
cheeca

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Nov 9, 2010
must suck huge balls for Mr Gross, who is a father himself, to have to defend this piece of crap!! We all know these children deserve better than their "parents". Disgusting animals!!! I pray CYS DOES NOT reunite this family! God Bless these babies!!
city girl

York, PA

#8 Nov 9, 2010
WOW wrote:
Those poor children have been through enough in their short life! I don't think she deserves to have her children back. If she wasn't held there against her will then she obviously knew the situation was wrong and should have done something about it.If she didn't want to leave her husband then she should have atleast protected her children. Seems selfish to me!!
I strongly agree with you she should have got help for her and her children,but instead she stood by her man! in my book she is more of a women than a mother.
city girl

York, PA

#9 Nov 9, 2010
And the say that there is justice! were and for who? surely not for this poor kids that went through hell for the past five years.
Yorkie

Hershey, PA

#10 Nov 9, 2010
She sounds like a real wackadoo! She does not deserve to ever have custody of her kids again. Those children need and deserve better!
BuckShot

New Freedom, PA

#11 Nov 9, 2010
At least she still has her looks............
WHATEVER

Dover, PA

#12 Nov 9, 2010
Is this seriously even a thought? OMG this piece of trash needs to be in JAIL..not getting her "life together" She had 33 years to do that..and well we see where that got her..Those poor kids,how about C&Y and the county worry about them instead of some low life piece of crap who has ruined her kids lives..kids that will most likely have health and mental problems the rest of there lives.. Thanks to her and her "wonderful" husband..
Oh and by the way C&Y and york city police way to "almost" cover your asses and not let the public know..But I guess someone decided to tell the story since this all started last year and the idiots were charged two freaking months ago. People in C&Y need FIRED..I want my tax paying dollars going to people that do there jobs!!!
thetruthsetsyouf ree

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2010
She can have her kids back after she gets out of prison in say about 21 years
ben dover

Lancaster, PA

#14 Nov 9, 2010
This is the exact situation where those f*** ups from children services will give back the children to these fine out standing parents and don't tell me you never read about such stories in the news paper or heard it on the news.
True Story

Mechanicsburg, PA

#15 Nov 9, 2010
Al Raniero who is director of Information Services was threatening to fire employees in his department for talking about Vikki Gladfelter, because he wanted to keep it quiet. Hmmm wonder why? Al was investigated by the Human Relations Commission for sexual harassment\hostile work environment and I just found out for trying to retaliate against the people who turned him in. He threatened his employees with termination if they ever went to HR about him. His previous supervisor took a picture of her buttocks in the department while working and when Bob Nace fired her, Al tried to save her job. Don't believe me, there is a picture and plenty of documents to back that up. He encouraged females in his department to wear low cut shirts so he could look at their breasts and was feeling up his receptionist. He steals county time by not reporting when he is out. He allows management to belittle and bully the employees and his asst director called one the of the employees a faget and Al did nothing to correct him. My post continue to be removed...why is that? Does Al have YDR on speed dial? I am revealing the real AL Raniero as witnessed and I will not be silenced.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#16 Nov 9, 2010
No electric services, no heat, running water?
The woman and her stud need to be put out of their misery quickly.
I have never heard of anything so vile and sordid as this case.
Paula

York, PA

#17 Nov 10, 2010
hmmmm can we say "bullshit" those poor children,there is no way they should go back to her!I think she has done enough damage.
manny

York, PA

#18 Nov 10, 2010
True Story wrote:
Al Raniero who is director of Information Services was threatening to fire employees in his department for talking about Vikki Gladfelter, because he wanted to keep it quiet. Hmmm wonder why? Al was investigated by the Human Relations Commission for sexual harassment\hostile work environment and I just found out for trying to retaliate against the people who turned him in. He threatened his employees with termination if they ever went to HR about him. His previous supervisor took a picture of her buttocks in the department while working and when Bob Nace fired her, Al tried to save her job. Don't believe me, there is a picture and plenty of documents to back that up. He encouraged females in his department to wear low cut shirts so he could look at their breasts and was feeling up his receptionist. He steals county time by not reporting when he is out. He allows management to belittle and bully the employees and his asst director called one the of the employees a faget and Al did nothing to correct him. My post continue to be removed...why is that? Does Al have YDR on speed dial? I am revealing the real AL Raniero as witnessed and I will not be silenced.
just wondering who is this Al Raniero ? is he from York ?
Hum

AOL

#19 Nov 10, 2010
Left home when she was 16! And left home to be with this guy. It speaks volumes. She certainly doesn't know how or what a man is. And that - they don't teach you in parenting class or when you get your GED! Her judgement is piss poor! Her children were of little importance when it came down to being with a person that could not proved for "himself" - or his children and their mother.

She called this a short coming ("She realizes now it was a big shortcoming," he said.)I would hardly call living in a house with 5 children, no electric,no water....and a condemed house, no medical attention, no birth records, no health care visits, along with choosing to be with someone who collects cans (sister this is not a job) "A SHORT COMING"!

"Are you serious"
Get fixed - both of you!
Son Son

Red Lion, PA

#20 Nov 10, 2010
cheeca wrote:
must suck huge balls for Mr Gross, who is a father himself, to have to defend this piece of crap!! We all know these children deserve better than their "parents". Disgusting animals!!! I pray CYS DOES NOT reunite this family! God Bless these babies!!
Nah, he is used to defending his loud mouth wife to everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Berlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We Came From Monkeys Dec 9 DOVER PA SCHOOLS ... 1
Dover Pa School district is on its way To Hell Dec 8 TEACHERS ARE LIARS 1
Juvenile charged as adult in Dover robbery (Nov '10) Dec 6 xndndndndx 3
Barack Obama Came From Monkey Dec 5 dover plant judge 1
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Dec 3 Brown 35
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov '14 Batman 54
Brian C. McCauslin Courtesy: Somerset County Pr... (Jun '11) Oct '14 bleuone 23
East Berlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

East Berlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East Berlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Berlin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:38PM
You miss DeSean Jackson now, Philadelphia Eagles?
Bleacher Report 6:45 PM
Eagles Should Turn to Matt Barkley in Week 17 If Playoffs out of Question
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Despite Win Redskins' D Still Major Problem
Bleacher Report 7:30 PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Full Report Card Grades for Washington
ESPN 8:51 PM
Big-play Jackson questions 'naive' Eagles D