East Bangor woman dies from injuries ...

East Bangor woman dies from injuries sustained in Stroud Township crash

There are 3 comments on the Easton Express-Times story from Jan 15, 2010, titled East Bangor woman dies from injuries sustained in Stroud Township crash. In it, Easton Express-Times reports that:

Barbara Smith, of East Bangor, died from injuries she suffered in a Dec. 28, 2009, crash in Stroud Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Easton Express-Times.

ashley

Glen Lyon, PA

#1 Jan 15, 2010
I love you my best friend u were the best thing that ever came my way. we did so much together and had so many memories, i will never forget them. U are the best angle in heaven. R.I.P fly high beautiful
joshua dejesus

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jan 22, 2010
i love you to death work was so fun life is not the same with out you best times i cant wait to we meet again i just cry over youwish you were still here to make me laugh i love u r.i.p my favorite angel
Britney

Kokomo, IN

#3 Oct 13, 2011
Its been almost 2yrs since uve been gone barb. Ur still.in everyones thoughts. I think bout u all the tine. Ur our angel our protecter thank u. Love u barb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stroudsburg Topix Died in 2014 ⚰ Jun '18 Trump Nation 3
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Jun '18 Cherie Martin Sch... 93
DIY Obituary: Eric Matthew Frein (Sep '14) May '18 RIP Stroudsburg t... 14
How I got the Stroudsburg posters to STFU! (Dec '14) May '18 RIP Stroudsburg t... 2
Stroudsburg Topix is DEAD (Sep '16) May '18 RIP Stroudsburg t... 4
Poll The Diaper Sniper's Fate (Sep '14) May '18 fackchecker 9
kirby center Apr '18 chuck 1

East Bangor Jobs

Personal Finance

East Bangor Mortgages