East Bangor husband made threats befo...

East Bangor husband made threats before Illinois shooting -- th...

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 27, 2007, titled East Bangor husband made threats before Illinois shooting -- th.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Seven weeks before she was shot to death by her estranged husband, Heidi Sokolowski filled out court papers in Illinois saying Brian Sokolowski's attitude had changed from annoying to threatening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Krackerman

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2007
why was he not put in jail for all these threats I thought we had laws for this.
Bethlehem Friend

Salfordville, PA

#2 Jul 28, 2007
The sad thing with our laws is that they usually dont work, as was the case in this situation. Whoever was responsible for serving him with the PFA papers did a really lousy job, dont you think? I mean, they tried once, and took his mothers word that he didnt live there. What sort of nonesense is that? I pray for the rest of both of their families (some of which I am related to)
Wendi

Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Jul 28, 2007
i just want to say that this is a very horrible tragic and disturbing time for everyone...all the family's (of both sides) and friends,,,lets try to understand that even his children ( the innocent ) are reading this everyday..so please lets give them the respect and privacy they so much deserve and need at this time.....God bless you where ever you may be right now ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renegade winery - Don't buy Jul 28 Elmer 3
Camp Waltell (Aug '08) Jul 26 RuffMoore 77
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Jul 24 rob 94
Stroudsburg Topix Died in 2014 ⚰ Jun '18 Trump Nation 3
DIY Obituary: Eric Matthew Frein (Sep '14) May '18 RIP Stroudsburg t... 14
How I got the Stroudsburg posters to STFU! (Dec '14) May '18 RIP Stroudsburg t... 2
Stroudsburg Topix is DEAD (Sep '16) May '18 RIP Stroudsburg t... 4

East Bangor Jobs

Personal Finance

East Bangor Mortgages