DIY Obituary: Eric Matthew Frein

DIY Obituary: Eric Matthew Frein

Posted in the East Bangor Forum

Mortician

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 24, 2014
Here's my version:

An avid outdoorsman and outspoken critic of militarized police forces, his funeral will be held at Temple of David in Canadenis, PA.

Eric is survived by his mother and father and his tubby sister and the family cat "Purrfect" and several other people that nobody cares about.

He will be read after his body is buried behind the synagogue.
PinkPanther

Mountain View, CA

#2 Sep 24, 2014
Mortician wrote:
Here's my version:
An avid outdoorsman and outspoken critic of militarized police forces, his funeral will be held at Temple of David in Canadenis, PA.
Eric is survived by his mother and father and his tubby sister and the family cat "Purrfect" and several other people that nobody cares about.
He will be read after his body is buried behind the synagogue.
Sad that you have so much time to fantasize about Frein. Tell me, did it hurt much as an alter boy in the Catholic church, or did you enjoy having an aids ridden priest shove his shriveled cock in your rear? Just because Jewish men are well dressed, wealthy and educated doesn't make them scumbags, that would be your sperm collecting anus. Get off the religion bit and process information correctly. People are products of their upbringings, that's why you are here, your mom needed to prostitute for that hit of acid. Good thing her gonnerea didn't blind you.
follow the diaper trail

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Sep 25, 2014
Religion is the source of most of the violence on Earth. Ask any atheist.
follow the diaper trail

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Sep 25, 2014
Eric Matthew Frein'r rabbi sucked the blood out of his thang. That kind of temple sanctioned sexual abuse will mess anybody up.
Pink Panther is QUEER

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 25, 2014
Pink Panther is making cocoa for his gape buddy Eric Frein. They will read the Torah tonight, watch Barbra Streisand movies and re enact Serbian battles.
PinkPanther

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2014
I do love Barbara. She is great.
PinkPanther birther

Milford, PA

#7 Sep 25, 2014
Where's PinkPanther's birth certificate? Dressing in drag for Eric Frein doesn't make you a woman.
hahaha Diaper Sniper

Loveland, CO

#8 Sep 26, 2014
My version:

Eric "Diaper Sniper" Frein died from a battle with gangrene caused by severe diaper rash. His family will not even bother to go to his funeral, because he was a loser.
eric the but boi

Plymouth, PA

#9 Sep 26, 2014
eric MUST wear a diaper---from the damage from the only sex he ever had was from shoving rifles up there.
NEPA is hella queer

Tulsa, OK

#10 Sep 26, 2014
follow the diaper trail wrote:
Eric Matthew Frein'r rabbi sucked the blood out of his thang. That kind of temple sanctioned sexual abuse will mess anybody up.
Even Catholic Priests keep their man-boy loving in private. Rabbinical school doesn't teach privacy.
ebola is coming

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 12, 2014
Eric Frein is less likely to contract Ebola than the rest of us are. Maybe he will be a great leader in the Ebola Apocalypse.
hehehehehehehe

Buffalo, NY

#12 Oct 15, 2014
I'll have a go at an obituary for him to.

Eric Frein, 98, passed away to day at the his residence. Frein, survived the Ebola outbreak of 2015 and during the Great Feudal Peroid, he founded the Pocono Republican Army. He had dozens of children with his eight wives and sister Tiffany.
FrankenFREIN

Dallas, TX

#13 Oct 20, 2014
My turn. My turn.

Eric Matthew Frein, passed away suddenly today. He love to put on blackface and Serbian military fatigues and run around the woods surrounding his home in Canadensis. He is survived by his mother and father, his fat sister, an older brother and a haggard sister in law and last buy not least his gerbils Nibbles and Spunky.
RIP Stroudsburg topxx

Atlanta, GA

#17 May 30, 2018
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Bangor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renegade winery - Don't buy Jul '18 Elmer 3
Camp Waltell (Aug '08) Jul '18 RuffMoore 77
News Write to Know: Does anyone remember Manitou Cot... (Aug '08) Jul '18 rob 94
Stroudsburg Topix Died in 2014 ⚰ Jun '18 Trump Nation 3
How I got the Stroudsburg posters to STFU! (Dec '14) May '18 RIP Stroudsburg t... 2
Stroudsburg Topix is DEAD (Sep '16) May '18 RIP Stroudsburg t... 4
Poll The Diaper Sniper's Fate (Sep '14) May '18 fackchecker 9

East Bangor Jobs

Personal Finance

East Bangor Mortgages