Horse Farm Owner Pleads Not Guilty Again; Audio: Hear Her Harassment Claims

Jul 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBEN-AM Buffalo

East Aurora -- Horse farm operator Beth Hoskins has given a glimpse of her defense on almost 200 animal cruelty case lodged against her: telling a court she is not guilty, and telling the public that she thinks she has been set up by her ex-husband. Hoskins was formally arraigned on new charges Wednesday, involving conditions of 44 horses and 68 ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
dinastar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Give me a break! This lady has been trying to pin stuff on her husband for years with all kinds of bizarre allegations. He was the only sane one in the relationship and has done everything he can to fight for visitation rights for his daughter. She has smeared his name and reputation and holds all the power with her money. This lady has a long withstanding reputation in our Morgan horse breed as an idiot, pyscho, and habitual liar. She will throw a law suit on you in the blink of an eye. NO HORSE deserves to stand in its own feces and go hungry, and any judge that would award her back 40 horses should be thrown out. This lady had mares with yearling,two year olds and three year old offspring that had never been weaned standing in the same stall with the mare. Unacceptable! Any knowledgeable horse breeder will tell you that these conditions she housed them in were deplorable. She will never be able to keep help on her farm once they see she is a fake. The Morgan breeders want nothing to do with her and honestly, didnt do business with her before all this happened. Why do you think she had so many? She couldnt sell them because no one wanted to do business with her.
Wow

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Good answer. I totally agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

East Aurora Jobs

•••
•••
•••

East Aurora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance