'Organized chaos' at Mommy and Me Fam...

'Organized chaos' at Mommy and Me Family Expo

There are 1 comment on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Apr 17, 2008, titled 'Organized chaos' at Mommy and Me Family Expo. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

It will be "organized chaos", according to organizers of the first-ever Mommy and Me & Mommy to Be Family Expo happening in downtown Rochester on Sunday. via Democrat & Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Heather

Macedon, NY

#1 May 8, 2008
Hi,
I heard that the Mommy and Me expo was a wonderful success. I am bummed that I missed it. I am a mom of a 1 and 2 year old and also a Children's Photographer. I was wondering if you have a conatct persons name so that I can get involved in some way next year.
Thank you.
Please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What should Toronto do about Rail Deck Park? 'G... 23 hr Corporate Welfare... 1
Hubby affair at Xylem Apr 17 Hiswife 8
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Contract for Depew r... (May '08) Apr 9 CATT 134
News CBC's 'Anne' shows darker past of 'accidental f... Apr 3 sharon 2
News Le Moyne: NY's 'free' tuition will cost student... Mar '17 Truth 3
Lancaster's New Mascot: LEGENDS (Jun '15) Mar '17 Carol Meyer Marki 2
News Higgins Calls on Amtrak to Advocate for Central... Mar '17 Your Name Here 5

East Aurora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Aurora Mortgages