Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends

Aug 3, 2007 Full story: Buffalo News 283

Months after one of Salvatore Giaccotto's victims tearfully told authorities how he had molested her, he pleaded guilty Thursday to committing sex offenses that will send him to state prison. via Buffalo News

Full Story
Dear blank

Buffalo, NY

#249 Mar 4, 2013
Sowhatsyourpoint wrote:
This is what we find when we look up your name!
East Amherst man sentenced for molesting girls
East Amherst man sentenced for molesting girls
An East Amherst man today was ordered to spend the next two and a half to five years in prison for periodically molesting several of his now-teenage daughter's girlfriends for over a five-year period.
Salvatore Giaccotto, 46, was sentenced by State Supreme Court Justice Penny M. Wolfgang, who rebuked him for violating the trust the victims' families had placed in him.
The mother of one of victims told Giaccotto her daughter was still traumatized and emotionally "destroyed" by his actions. She said Giaccotto hurt her entire family "in ways that we can't take back."
Wolfgang agreed on Aug. 2 to spare him a longer possible prison term in a deal that spared the victims from testifying in court.
The judge said Giaccotto is now a state-certified sex offender and will have to register with the state Division of Criminal Justice Services and advise police departments where he will be living after his release from prison. She also fined hin $1,370.
Giaccotto has been jailed since his Aug. 2 guilty plea to criminal sexual act (sodomy) and attempted criminal sexual act for molesting several young girls ages 10 through 16 between 1998 and early 2004.
Giaccotto, who lives on Curlew Court, told the judge that "from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for what I did."
Wolfgang also issued orders of protection barring Giaccotto from trying to contact any of his victims until Oct. 12, 2014. She warned him he faces additional prison time for any breach of those orders of protection. See Saturday's News for more details.
. Blank had no right to release her name!! Her stupidity I get, talking out of her ass. Incase everyone is unaware Sam was picked up on violation of parole on october 30, 2012 and was held in the Erie county jail till he was re-sentenced for violation of parole in February 2013, he was put back in prison, this time he went to Wende than transferred to Elmira for a little bit and now he's back in Gowanda. He goes up for parole in October and If granted will be released in December. His parole officer can't say what he violated but he was caught around children, not per say hurting them. You know what that means?? The day before Halloween I guarantee he told Leann he wants to see his grandchildren and thought he could get away with it.. I'm just guessing but I can see Leann or Amanda doing what he says! If that's what happened thanks guys!!! For Sam he will never under a level 3 ever be able to live a normal life. So I laugh at blank cause you lose regardless, forever!!! It will never go away. Hmmm I do have a question maybe someone knows the answer, what innocent man would give up their life, every aspect of your life for the rest of your life for something you didn't do??? Baffling Leanne!!
Sowhatsyourpoint

Buffalo, NY

#250 Mar 4, 2013
Wow did not know that! Best news ever! And really the truth is blank "Leanne" coward is to blame also! After the allegations and bribing of grandmother Shame on her for ever letting unsupervised little girls alone with him.... She did nothing.....NOTHING! Wonder if this was a sick twisted thing she was involved in...the sad part is she should be behind bars and never allowed around children. Funny when everyone started to figure out blank was Leanne blank was silenced again the coward she is has been and forever will be. The only justice better than Sam would be proof. Ie.. Phone calls , letters anything that proved Leanne knew the bribe from the grandma and that would show her involvement! Land her ass in jail.... Maybe it would open her daughters eyes to the creatures she was birthed to and to run with her children as far away as possible!!!!
Sowhatsyourpoint

Buffalo, NY

#251 Mar 4, 2013
Stand by your ma Leanne, stand by him broke alone hated in jail , because you have gotten what any human " can't call you a women that is saved for loving caring and protective WOMAN THAT WOULD NEVER ALLOW THIS" deserves! NO ONE WILL TELL ME FROM THE FIRST ACCUSATIONS TO THE ONES THAT PUT HIM IN JAIL YOU HAD NO CLUE, IN MY EYES THAT MAKES UP FOR A CO CONSPIRATOR!!!!!
Wow

United States

#253 Mar 4, 2013
Wow. If I was Leanne... Do you think I would have said he did molest those other girls? Uh yeah no. Goes to show you people can't even read. I never once defended Sam Giaccotto. I said I think he's guilty! All I said was the family that got his money is a family I don't believe. I believe the other girls and I feel it's too bad they didn't get the money. Also... I didn't make any names or information public. She made her own name public by filing a lawsuit. It's public record for anyone to see. I didn't "release" anything but nice try. Also... The majority of you may want to consider a spelling and grammar check. Guess it's those clever West Side educations rearing their ugly heads! That is, if there is a majority of you. It seems to be the same person posting over and over under different names. Woman in the singular is spelled "woman," not "women." Basic spelling, folks.
Wow

United States

#254 Mar 4, 2013
P.S. The reason I am temporarily "silenced" is because I don't have all day to post on here! I am not on here every hour. But keep posting to each other all you want. I come on when I can.
Dear blank

Worcester, MA

#255 Mar 4, 2013
Wow wrote:
P.S. The reason I am temporarily "silenced" is because I don't have all day to post on here! I am not on here every hour. But keep posting to each other all you want. I come on when I can.
. No there really is two people here, I don't know who is sowhatisyourpoint. I am Kim I already came forward I'm not hiding. As I said before this topix will never go away and if not Leanne and I never believed you were you would have to be someone who deeply hates the gruzca family. I will always stand up for Nicole and she may have been arrested for shoplifting or whatever eles but here this is a topix on sexual assaults on young girls and here you made her name public, that was wrong. Sry that's how I feel. Nicole was hurt the most maybe that's why she's having such a hard time. Just leave it alone. Please.
Wow

United States

#256 Mar 4, 2013
If you are going to defend them and lecture every person who knows the Grucza family are liars, you are going to be talking a long long time... to the entire town of Tonawanda and the whole West Side.
Wow

United States

#257 Mar 4, 2013
That's it for me for a few days probably. Not because I am "Leanne the Coward," but because I have things to do!!! Take care.
Dear blank

Buffalo, NY

#258 Mar 4, 2013
Wow wrote:
That's it for me for a few days probably. Not because I am "Leanne the Coward," but because I have things to do!!! Take care.
. That's ok I'm exhausted from this. I'm going one step further and am removing topix alerts to my email. That's how I know when someone post. I don't come here to reminisce. I come here to make sure my daughter is protected and not attacked due to the fact this WILL NEVER GO AWAY. And again I never believed you were Leanne but possibly a family member, since his extended family do know the truth but still hate the gruzca s ..... Now I think you were a neighbor or ex friend of the family. Regardless don't care. I hope you never have a daughter and have this happen to her, I would never wish this on my worst enemy or the pain it cost not just the victim but the whole family.
Sowhatsyourpoint

Buffalo, NY

#259 Mar 4, 2013
This is true, my grammar was horrible! I was very angry, at the way this turned to lawsuits. Never have posted before only have watched and read! Do not live in the Town of Tonawanda, nor am West Side trash! After ready my entry can see my errors and laughed hard. Please understand this touched close to home and watched the destruction it has caused! Do I hate Leanne ? The answer is yes! Why, because I feel in my heart she knew and let the anger of topix take over for the first time! In my circle, never knew what was wrong, why this young lady self destructed till she finally told her family! I don't know the other victims and my heart goes out to them ! You will never see this topix get the best of me again! It is far to close to the chest for me and can no longer read. So, I will have to refrain from reading for a while ! Good luck to the young ladies involved and wish you the best and brightest future!
Yipesssss

Los Angeles, CA

#260 Mar 15, 2013
she appears to be buying more food with her lawsuit money. It looks like she eats entire cows whole!!!!!!
Little Rock, AR

#261 Mar 16, 2013
hate injures the hater, not the hated
Cody Grucza

Brooklyn, NY

#262 May 8, 2013
To all you dirtbags that even attempt to disgrace my family, you know nothing about the hurt the pain the struggles that my family have been through, And for that scumbag Sammy I hope he get rape ever single night cause of what he did to my sister and her friends and all you bitch boys or girls who dot write your name are straight p*ssys you talk a lot of shit my family isn't money hungers my dad worked everyday.. But regardless of that I have nothin to prove to any of you I know the truth I lived it so f*ck Sammy and f*ck the rest of your family.....
nfourwheeler7

North Tonawanda, NY

#263 May 8, 2013
Cody Grucza wrote:
To all you dirtbags that even attempt to disgrace my family, you know nothing about the hurt the pain the struggles that my family have been through, And for that scumbag Sammy I hope he get rape ever single night cause of what he did to my sister and her friends and all you bitch boys or girls who dot write your name are straight p*ssys you talk a lot of shit my family isn't money hungers my dad worked everyday.. But regardless of that I have nothin to prove to any of you I know the truth I lived it so f*ck Sammy and f*ck the rest of your family.....
Get a GED, you low-life schmuck.

Meet me at Jack Astors and I'll knock your tooth out.
Meet me at the Blue Wall and I'll force your face into CindyBird's armpit.
Meet me at Love Canal and I'll make you suck on GUMP's carbuncles.
gross

Los Angeles, CA

#264 May 8, 2013
It's funny how people get alerts when someone posts on here and we all start posting again. Cody, darling, your family disgraced themselves. No one had to do it for them. Why was your mom sleeping with all of your sister's friends and boyfriends? You guys are all pigs. And yeah your dad worked everyday at bringing bottles of water into the Home Depot and slipping and then calling Cantor Dolce Lukasik and Panepinto.
Nadine

Los Angeles, CA

#265 May 8, 2013
Steal any more gps units and cell phones out of any cars lately, Cody? You're pathetic. Get a job instead of breaking into people's cars. Oh wait, I don't expect you to know any better with parents like yours.
Dear Cody

Buffalo, NY

#266 May 9, 2013
Cody don't fall into this trap. This topix is a horrible place to vent . There are so many small minded people here. You are wasting your time. Both of our families are forever changed by sams actions. We know that and that's all that matters. If you don't have a show you won't have an audience. So please don't give them one. Take care of your mom and sister and don't listen to these people and don't get sucked in! Trust me nothing good comes from it. Everyone has a past and everyone makes mistakes don't let your past define you. Stand up, your the man of the house now, take care of your family and ignore these people! Kim
Cody Grucza

Brooklyn, NY

#267 May 9, 2013
Got my GED yeah and had jobs and yes I did do foolish thing like break in to shit and rob but that was my fuck up nothing to do with my parent so guess what four wheeler eat a dick an come see me were ever you would like I'm about that life idk if I you are cause low life's live that reckless life... And anybody who wants to disrespect my family can get it
gross

United States

#268 May 9, 2013
Wow, because a GED is something to be proud about LOL! Ew.
Also - your sister is the biggest pig going. She is enormous and everyone laughs at her and she just goes from one trashy low-life to the next. Every guy she has ever dated has been a disgusting criminal low life, just like her. They can't do any better than her, and she can't do any better than them. But would you at least tell her to dye her roots or fix her hair? She has bright yellow hair like a NASCAR fan with cheap hair dye from Aldi and the roots are dark, she looks like one of those people from the People of Walmart website. I also love the way she stuffs herself into tiny tank tops and the rolls of fat hang over the sides. It's sickening.
Cody Grucza

Brooklyn, NY

#269 May 11, 2013
All you got is that my sister is heavy come on now your a clown childish.. You say we're scum lmao look in the mirror... Oh and by the way maybe you shouldn't hide behind a fake name to talk shit your nothing but a coward... So what you say means nothing to me and GED I can give to fucks about school what are you some executive of a muti million dollar company probaly not so f you you no nothing about me except what the Internet has to show so when you feel the confidants to put your name when you have something to say don't say shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Amherst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why 7 hr GUMPhumper 2
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 10 hr Lovejoy Reporter 59,070
Sheridan Parkside L&T Realty (Feb '14) Nov 24 Fed up tenant 9
Whaetfield Racist ? (Dec '12) Nov 24 HIGh ya 93
Snow ending, but rain possible for Buffalo Nov 21 Redneck 2
whos got young girl pics Nov 19 jaynamber2011 1
That Danny Spiwack Nov 18 GUMPhumper 1
East Amherst Dating
Find my Match

East Amherst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

East Amherst News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Amherst

Personal Finance