Joshua Tharp sentenced for murdering ...

Joshua Tharp sentenced for murdering Crystal Terpening

There are 1 comment on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Jun 20, 2011, titled Joshua Tharp sentenced for murdering Crystal Terpening. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

A man will serve 30 years in prison for murdering and dismembering an East Alton woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

Toni Leigh

Waterloo, IL

#1 Jun 23, 2011
Its a shame that all the taxpayers are going to be feeding and providing shelter for this ruthless murderer. He gets to live for free and eat for free and wake up everyday when he took that away from a young mother whos child will never know his mom now. He is a demented sick man and should be put to death. We should have the death penalty for these kind of people. So when he is done serving his time he will get to get out in the free world to do it to another person. I hope this man lives in hell while hes in prison and then in hell when his time comes. God will take care of everything in his own way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Alton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire Destroys Building in Bunker Hill (Jun '14) Nov 20 Fake name 14
Anyone know where john hallows went? Nov 18 Just curious 1
News Granite City Early Childhood Center FightsTo St... (Mar '10) Nov 11 that is all 220
Tom mcbride. Nov 9 Kelly 4
Any1 knows James Massey?? (Feb '15) Sep '15 Fido 4
News Illinois school toughs it out without A/C Aug '15 DARPA 1
love you (Jun '10) Apr '15 Pam 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Alton Mortgages