Langa Air closes

Langa Air closes

There are 2 comments on the Bizjournals story from Sep 4, 2009, titled Langa Air closes. In it, Bizjournals reports that:

Flight training school Langa Air Inc. has abruptly closed at St. Louis Regional Airport in East Alton, Ill., surprising customers who paid thousands of dollars up-front for flying lessons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bizjournals.

Sheila Bilin

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2009
I had paid in advance for my husband to have a flying lesson and was not called, was not informed, nor offered a refund on the money given to this agency. I want to know how to get my money back on this. Could someone please email me and copy in my husbands email addres of utvolsfan1@earthlink.net on any emails. Thanks
Former Langa student

North Weymouth, MA

#2 Nov 5, 2009
You're of luck on the money. Langa filed bankruptcy and the students are the last to get paid. If you do see any of that money again It's going to be a percentage a long time from now.

It's a bad situation and I'm right there with you. Go to langaairstudents.com and there is some information there but there really nothing we can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Alton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Children Home 1950 (Apr '07) Jan 15 LannyBart 209
Durbin wants more illigals Jan 14 ThxhippieDurbin 1
kristin duich (Aug '15) Jan 14 Got smart 7
Solid Rock Chuch.. Basketball hoop causing big ... (Oct '16) Jan 5 bitchface 3
mikey cuvar (Mar '11) Dec 31 Boggieman 9
News Area man faces abuse charge (Jan '08) Dec 29 Huma 24
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Dec 25 CountryBoy 169

East Alton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Alton Mortgages