Three sought for hate crimes after racial slurs are painted on ...

Full story: Belleville News

Police continue to search for three people charged this week with committing felony hate crimes against two bi-racial couples.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ray Parker

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

I can't understand why this guy isn't behind bars yet. I don't know him personally but I do have dear friends that have been harassed by this nut case. They still have their house (windows) boarded up until justice is served. They have had 2 bricks thrown through their windows and he pulled over and beat my good friends husband in the face while he was working in his garden in Troy. Something needs to be done to put this "Arian Brother freak" behind bars. By the way, he has a lightening bolt on each of his legs and inscribed in his skin is "White Power". Come on, where is the justice. Julie Bailey Edwardsville Illinois
Jason

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

That guy slept w/ his wife & the house painted was drug dealers/gang bangers.
mrw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

wats his name
Robbie

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Is Troy still backward in the aspect of racism? I thought the growth of Troy would change this problem.

Since: Aug 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Robbie wrote:
Is Troy still backward in the aspect of racism? I thought the growth of Troy would change this problem.
Sad but true, the Southern Poverty Law Center still shows Troy as being a hot bed for Klan and Aryan Nation activities:
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp#s...
kdd

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER, these people see raciest every where, a bunch of lawyers with welfare paid for j.d.s , making bucks $$$ off screaming raciest, their the worst kind of race baiter trash !!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

kdd wrote:
SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER, these people see raciest every where, a bunch of lawyers with welfare paid for j.d.s , making bucks $$$ off screaming raciest, their the worst kind of race baiter trash !!!
Typical attack. Misdirection, subterfuge, and flat out lies. Say what you want, but the facts can't be refuted.
kdd

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

opiate wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical attack. Misdirection, subterfuge, and flat out lies. Say what you want, but the facts can't be refuted.
what facts, s.p.l.c. veiws are to the far left , morris dees right, no left!! yeah right, no left!!!
kdd

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

troy has a very low crime rate, & im sure no one from the s.p.l.c. has ever been there, also their data on troy is plain B.S (they can make up any thing, bad data is every where)., the people there are like any other small town, friendly !!
kdd

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Ray Parker wrote:
I can't understand why this guy isn't behind bars yet. I don't know him personally but I do have dear friends that have been harassed by this nut case. They still have their house (windows) boarded up until justice is served. They have had 2 bricks thrown through their windows and he pulled over and beat my good friends husband in the face while he was working in his garden in Troy. Something needs to be done to put this "Arian Brother freak" behind bars. By the way, he has a lightening bolt on each of his legs and inscribed in his skin is "White Power". Come on, where is the justice. Julie Bailey Edwardsville Illinois
this a miss guilded youth in need of counciling, he my even have adhd, poor guy !!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

kdd wrote:
troy has a very low crime rate, & im sure no one from the s.p.l.c. has ever been there, also their data on troy is plain B.S (they can make up any thing, bad data is every where)., the people there are like any other small town, friendly !!
Once again, misdirection and lies. I still have kin folk and friends in Troy. We all know, with the possible exception of "kdd" what goes on behind closed doors. We can agree on one thing though, they are very friendly people so long as youíre white.
kdd

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

opiate wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, misdirection and lies. I still have kin folk and friends in Troy. We all know, with the possible exception of "kdd" what goes on behind closed doors. We can agree on one thing though, they are very friendly people so long as youíre white.
every body is a raciest of some sort , everyone hates something or somebody i think its better off being keep behind closed doors, just be polite & think what u want, i use to live on westheimer in houston & in katy, san antonio, austin, dallas, i raced horses down there & had a lot of fun in the lone star state !!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

kdd wrote:
<quoted text>every body is a raciest of some sort , everyone hates something or somebody i think its better off being keep behind closed doors, just be polite & think what u want, i use to live on westheimer in houston & in katy, san antonio, austin, dallas, i raced horses down there & had a lot of fun in the lone star state !!!
Is that how you make it right in your mind by maintaining everybody hates something?

I hate brussels sprouts and cold weather, but I donít go around harassing people because of the color of their skin or religion. The time for being polite is long past. This kind of stupidity needs to be brought out into the open and exposed for all to see. Thatís why people like you attack an organization like the SPLC.

Please keep your hate in Illinois, Texas doesnít need another redneck cowboy.
kdd

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

opiate wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you make it right in your mind by maintaining everybody hates something?
I hate brussels sprouts and cold weather, but I donít go around harassing people because of the color of their skin or religion. The time for being polite is long past. This kind of stupidity needs to be brought out into the open and exposed for all to see. Thatís why people like you attack an organization like the SPLC.
Please keep your hate in Illinois, Texas doesnít need another redneck cowboy.
u must be a dumb red neck cowboy i said i race horses not cows lefty, texas, oh i sorry north mexico is the biggest raciest place on earth your still fighting the civil war wake up u lost,i travel all over & texans are the most raciest, dumbest & rudest people ever, this espeacially goes for U. your kids have the 3rd lowest iowa score in the country
kdd

Equality, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

hey opey, il bet u have a welfare degree, & a rider job in social services, send u to schoolz to get a welfare degree to give out more welfare, this works only if u have real jobs, but nafta al- ready sold them, so say good bye to your rider jobs, & when u come in to my business & apply im going to be looking at your welfare degree very closely ,and il be happy to tell u your OVER QUALLIFIDED, your degree would probly be better suited to public work like the welfare office. good bye !!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

kdd wrote:
hey opey, il bet u have a welfare degree, & a rider job in social services, send u to schoolz to get a welfare degree to give out more welfare, this works only if u have real jobs, but nafta al- ready sold them, so say good bye to your rider jobs, & when u come in to my business & apply im going to be looking at your welfare degree very closely ,and il be happy to tell u your OVER QUALLIFIDED, your degree would probly be better suited to public work like the welfare office. good bye !!!
I was going to try to respond, but I couldnít figure out what the hell point youíre trying to make. Maybe that was your point; to just blabber away incoherently like an old man screaming at clouds hoping someone stops and listen.

Anyway, your sporadic and inconsistent use of punctuation and any form of recognizable sentence structure has me baffled and slightly concerned. Letís start this discussion up again after youíve completed your GED studies. Yee haw cuz!
kdd

Elizabethtown, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

opiate wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to try to respond, but I couldnít figure out what the hell point youíre trying to make. Maybe that was your point; to just blabber away incoherently like an old man screaming at clouds hoping someone stops and listen.
Anyway, your sporadic and inconsistent use of punctuation and any form of recognizable sentence structure has me baffled and slightly concerned. Letís start this discussion up again after youíve completed your GED studies. Yee haw cuz!
Hey Opey, your not worth a proof read or spell check !!! Let alone any more of my time, have fun at the welfare office. Do you understand that. I went to college and I paid for it, just like I paid for you !!! I have a real job, I dont have time to check grammer and cry about all the raciest. LATER, HOUSTON RACE BAITER.
kdd

Elizabethtown, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

I wish they would get some work down in south Texas, im sure its boring, just waiting for the governmemt check. Please dont worry, we will check the punctuation on that welfare check.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

I used to live in that area, worked in Troy for a while. The police there have a HUGE racial problem. I know this because I am white, and they felt like it was "cool" to open up around me. I can tell you this, the blatant and open racism of that city caused it to be passed over as the site of a multi-million dollar assembly plant that would have created hundreds high paying jobs. Unfortunately, the scout they sent was a black man in an expensive suit, and I saw him overtly hassled by the police and several citizens who made it clear that he was not welcome. I know there are some good people in that small town, but when this sort of thing is allowed to fester just beneath the surface everyone suffers, and everyone who does not speak up is to blame. I know I would not move to Troy IL no matter how much I was paid. Wish I didn't have family there.

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

kdd wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Opey, your not worth a proof read or spell check !!! Let alone any more of my time, have fun at the welfare office. Do you understand that. I went to college and I paid for it, just like I paid for you !!! I have a real job, I dont have time to check grammer and cry about all the raciest. LATER, HOUSTON RACE BAITER.
Now that's impressive! Good sentence structure, all the periods and commas in the right places. You even used exclamation points. Good job!

Now if I could only figure out what the hell you're talking about.

Yippee ki yay cuz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Alton Discussions

Search the East Alton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min mmm 3,788
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min KiMare 47,170
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 6 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,543
stacy clover Mon wow 7
Conoco Apr 21 SO what 2
Will Madison County enterprise zone get extension? Apr 20 Beach Boy 1
Three charged after false R... Apr 20 iBinPharteen 1
•••
•••
•••
East Alton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

East Alton Jobs