It Continues

Catonsville, MD

#53 Feb 21, 2014
My son worked for Eldeco at the GE plant in December. He was never paid his salary. It seems Eldeco is known for this.
JACK

Charleston, SC

#55 Mar 17, 2014
Seems like more lies. If someone wasn't paid a salary they would have a legal case.

Lots of people have worked for Eldeco their entire careers. But they do want people who can spell "too", stupid.
Judicial Watch

Dallas, TX

#56 Mar 19, 2014
JACK wrote:
Seems like more lies. If someone wasn't paid a salary they would have a legal case.
Lots of people have worked for Eldeco their entire careers. But they do want people who can spell "too", stupid.
You are another Eldeco idiot. The only people who have worked for Eldeco their entire careers are slimeballs like RIchard Zeron .... Let me tell you this, fool .... there are pictures .... 100s of them that have been compiled that substantiate FRAUD on Charleston County School projects that El-fraudo has done. Now, with that said ... go away you criminal. In fact, go to jail ... Because that is where Eldeco's owners and office people are headed along with several of their "supid-intendents." ... I PROMISE you that. HAHHAHAHAA!!!
Eldecos Days R Numbered

Seattle, WA

#57 Mar 19, 2014
Whether mandatory or discretionary, license revocation is clearly a permissible penalty to be imposed for a contractor's incompetence. In that sense it is distinguishable from an earlier decision of an administrative law judge cited by Respondent in oral arguments.(2) License revocation can not be said to be unduly harsh if it is within the Board's authority to impose. South Carolina Bd. of Examiners in Optometry v. Cohen, 256 S.C. 13, 180 S.E.2d 650 (1971). An administrative tribunal's imposition of a particular penalty is justified, and not an abuse of discretion, if it is within the sanctions available for the misconduct found. A showing of any misconduct listed in §§ 40-11-240 or 40-11-250 may result in license revocation. If the basis for the finding of a violation is supported by substantial evidence, there is no abuse of discretion in the imposition of license revocation. Gale v. State Bd.. of Medical Examiners of South Carolina, 282 S.C. 474, 320 S.E.2d 35 (Ct. App. 1984).
Eldecos Days R Numbered

Seattle, WA

#58 Mar 19, 2014
********** argues as an additional sustaining ground that Eldeco’s claims against ********** fail as a matter of law.********* argues that the claims against ********** are inextricably tied to the disposition of Eldeco’s claim against ********** We agree.

Conclusion

For the foregoing reasons, we affirm the trial court’s decision.
Eldecos Days R Numbered

Seattle, WA

#59 Mar 19, 2014
The National Labor Relations Board (“NLRB” or “the Board”) found that Eldeco, Inc. (“Eldeco” or “the Company”), committed several violations of the National Labor Relations Act (“the Act”) at its facilities in North Charleston, South Carolina and Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Look At All Of This

Providence, UT

#60 May 22, 2014
On Eldeco's website >>> 'Most sought after electrical contractor ....' <<<< ROFLMALO!!!!! Talk about an outright lie!!!!!! This company is totally cuckoo and full of themselves!
Jack

Charleston, SC

#61 Jul 24, 2014
"You are another Eldeco idiot. The only people who have worked for Eldeco their entire careers are slimeballs like RIchard Zeron .... Let me tell you this, fool .... there are pictures .... 100s of them that have been compiled that substantiate FRAUD on Charleston County School projects that El-fraudo has done. Now, with that said ... go away you criminal. In fact, go to jail ... Because that is where Eldeco's owners and office people are headed along with several of their "supid-intendents." ... I PROMISE you that. HAHHAHAHAA!!!"

Oh look it's a hysterical woman. Where is the proof again? Where are the verdicts? Who has gone to jail? LMAO, maybe you since you are a LIAR throwing out wild accusations. Seems your promise is as hollow as your head, boy.
No More Eldeco BS For Me

Mooresville, NC

#63 Aug 25, 2014
Eldeco Employs Drug Heads wrote:
<quoted text>
People I know. They all say Paul Perry is f-ked up. He should stop talking trash about Chris behind his back. Say it to his face, Paul. Coward.
Perry and Theriot both are like that I hear. Even in when I worked for them in North Carolina, I heard they talk trash about good electricians. No wonder nobody wants to work for them. Word spreads between electricians. Other companies even hear bad things about Eldeco.

I will never work for them again. Even if I had to go homeless. Treating people like dirt who work, who would?
4 The Good

Seattle, WA

#64 Sep 1, 2014
Class Action. You may be entitled to damages 800 383 1627
jacko

Charleston, SC

#65 Sep 2, 2014
LOL @ the union gimp
Intel

Seattle, WA

#67 Sep 6, 2014
Eldeco, Inc employee goes postal .... Gary Douglas, an Eldeco electrician supervisor ...... Moncks Corner - Berkeley County authorities say a man shot and killed one Moncks Corner police officer and wounded a second before dying in a shootout with police.

Officials say 40-year-old Officer Lonnie Wells was killed Sunday afternoon. Police say 26-year-old Officer Marcus Stiles was shot in the head by the Eldeco employee. He was still in critical condition Monday morning at Trident Medical Center in North Charleston.

Wells and Stiles were responding to 911 call about a couple arguing when they were shot.

Investigators said Douglas died moments later in a stolen patrol car. Douglas had been employed by Eldeco for several years as a supervisor.
Intel

Seattle, WA

#68 Sep 6, 2014
Second officer dies after Moncks Corner shooting by Eldeco employee:

(Moncks Corner-AP)- A second police officer has died after being shot when they responded to a domestic disturbance in Moncks Corner.

A spokeswoman for a North Charleston hospital says 26-year-old Marcus Stiles died Monday morning.

Forty-year-old Officer Lonnie Wells was killed Sunday afternoon.

The suspect in the officers' shooting, 51-year-old Gary Douglas of Moncks Corner, died Sunday afternoon after being shot by officers while he was driving a stolen police car.

Berkeley County Deputy Coroner Bill Salisbury says it's unclear whether Douglas was killed by the officers he shot or by another officer at a roadblock a short time later.

An incident report says sheriff's deputies who chased after Douglas rammed the patrol car at least three times, including one time on the driver's side.

Deputies found a shotgun underneath his body.
Intel

Seattle, WA

#69 Sep 6, 2014
So who at Eldeco is next to flip out and start killing people? Shooting cops? Hopefully nobody does. But there is no guarantee of that, is there?
Jordan

Charleston, SC

#74 Sep 10, 2014
LOL only a union scum bag would take an old article and try to link a criminals activity to a company. You boys are so pathetic. What must your wives think, being married to little boys who can't provide without a union gang helping them to steal from honest companies?

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#75 Sep 15, 2014
I noticed that a lot of you talk about how Eldeco supervisors are always talking behind peoples backs. Well isn't that what you are doing on here? I know for a fact that none of you have ever said anything to Paul Perry's face. I am not taking up for him or Eldeco but it seems most of you talk a lot of crap and don't have the balls to back it up. As for the person who says he knows the Perrys and Steve doesn't like Paul, well you are so wrong. I see them together quite often and there is nothing further from the truth. In all truthfulness, I am not particularly fond of Paul Perry but that is my right as I know him so much better than the rest of you. By the way, Paul doesn't work for Eldeco any longer. He decided to cut ties with them when he realized he wasn't in the click anymore.
IKNOWWHOUARE

Prague, Czech Republic

#76 Sep 16, 2014
Case123 wrote:
I noticed that a lot of you talk about how Eldeco supervisors are always talking behind peoples backs. Well isn't that what you are doing on here? I know for a fact that none of you have ever said anything to Paul Perry's face. I am not taking up for him or Eldeco but it seems most of you talk a lot of crap and don't have the balls to back it up. As for the person who says he knows the Perrys and Steve doesn't like Paul, well you are so wrong. I see them together quite often and there is nothing further from the truth. In all truthfulness, I am not particularly fond of Paul Perry but that is my right as I know him so much better than the rest of you. By the way, Paul doesn't work for Eldeco any longer. He decided to cut ties with them when he realized he wasn't in the click anymore.
blah blah blah.

You don't know jack.

Old man Paul was fired. Robert Roberts was fired, too. Get your facts straight.

And its "clique," not 'click.'
You Are Blind

New York, NY

#77 Sep 22, 2014
Case123 wrote:
What can you do if previous employer is bad mouthing you, after applying to same kinda job with another employer? You should admonish Theriot (aka "animal" ) to shut his mouth. But maybe it's too late for him? You people are so oblivious as to how easy it is to set your company up and your words being recorded with the mp3 feature on a smartphone. Your vendors spilled the beans. "Kevin" --- "Jim"?
No More Eldeco For Me

Mooresville, NC

#79 Oct 29, 2014
You Are Blind wrote:
<quoted text>
What can you do if previous employer is bad mouthing you, after applying to same kinda job with another employer? You should admonish Theriot (aka "animal" ) to shut his mouth. But maybe it's too late for him? You people are so oblivious as to how easy it is to set your company up and your words being recorded with the mp3 feature on a smartphone. Your vendors spilled the beans. "Kevin" --- "Jim"?
"Animal"? What kind of nickname is that? lol. Is he a savage, wild and crazy?
former emp

Greenville, SC

#81 Nov 1, 2014
As a former ElDeCo employee, I can absolutely state the company employs very questionable practices. Drive by their location and look at all the run down semi trailers and temp office trailers. At the time I worked there, no one had a CDL to move these to jobsites, they just did it and hoped they didn't get pulled over. Training was on the job and fly-by-night. Since the original owners passed the company to their kids to run, it's gone downhill. Literally worked with homeless and illegals on many occasions. But, when the company pays licensed electricians $16/hr, what do you expect?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) 20 hr TonerGuy 114
Erskine College won't give church more authority (Feb '12) Feb 28 Fa-Foxy 4
Cascades Verdae Feb 27 Crazy 1
wnat tostart a personal deveopement business in... Feb 25 J Allen 1
Asheville Or Greenville? (Jun '11) Feb 23 Caitlin 32
Micah Christman Feb 20 Bill 5
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Feb 19 Css 51
Easley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Easley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?