Next Last
mexico1

Alameda, CA

#140 Dec 10, 2011
whitie princess wrote:
you're both nuts!
go back to elsalvador, like omg stupids
stfu yhu rascist spoiled princess as yhu call ehtt nigguh is all about m
that mexico shiett aint nobody need yhu to be calling pepople stupid when the only bad thing people did was be born in a different country so in a couple of years could call em illegal aliens bhut is all gewwd cusz maybe is better to be away from some heartless people rascist and disguisting lik yhu

Since: Dec 11

Russia

#141 Dec 11, 2011
loose talk costs lives!!
nauh

Travelers Rest, SC

#142 Dec 12, 2011
son unos red necks sob que no se saben que este pais esta hecho por inmigrantes y que los unicos y legitimos americanos son los verdaderos pieles rojas apaches
Eddy

Oman

#143 Dec 29, 2011
The millions that the USA and its companies have been stealing from the Dominican Republic since the USA invaded the country. It is a payback, so shut off. Dominicans have already paid their dues. Stay in the USA legally or illegally.
messenger

Hollywood, FL

#144 Sep 9, 2012
how could some of guys really say horriable things like that but dont worry you will get your turn .........in hell
cutter

United States

#145 Sep 9, 2012
All I have to say is Greenville carwash employs Mexicans and they do a damn fine job washing my vehicle.I hope you are all legal and.don't get deported because no one washes my truck as good as tall do. Keep up the good work. Also want to thank whomever owns the land that all the Mexican people who play soccer on up near Kay drive at the construction company. I think its great that you all can get to tether to play a sport you love and not be harrased. Looks like good times.
fat man

Greenville, SC

#146 Sep 10, 2012
straight american rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh by the way California where most of the other nuts are is where you should be deported to but you are already there.
30% in jail: let them pick the crops
Richard

Madison, AL

#147 Sep 13, 2012
Start shooting the illegals.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#148 Sep 18, 2012
straight american rights wrote:
14 GOOD REASONS TO DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS...www.judicialwatch.org
Or, instead of spending the billions necessary to pay all the hard-working men and women in Deportation to send ALL of them "home," we could just make them honorary citizens, tax them and give them all the cons of living here, not just the pros, and sit back to watch our economy thrive.

On top of which- any idea how many would leave voluntarily if they had to pay taxes just like us?

Not the most researched argument I've ever made, no, but I think at it's core, its at least worth recognizing as a potential solution to our problem - where we come out ahead.
Go home

United States

#149 Apr 25, 2013
Pancho wrote:
I already have a baby by an american girl... so you may get ride of me by sending my butt back to mexico, but you can't do anything against my son :-) my last name will be always here
and you right there just proved a point. Crapping out kids for money. You people are horrible.
taif9091

Greenville, SC

#150 Apr 27, 2013
Southern Hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a shortage of illegals to pick fruit and vegetables, but not because there is a shortage of illegals in this country. Why work on a farm for say $5 when you can move to the city and make $8-10 an hour?
Why work @ all. g'ment, i mean taxpayers r doing a fine job of keeping illegals and deadbeats in poverty.
taif9091

Greenville, SC

#151 Apr 27, 2013
teenagers can't find summer jobs.
farmers can't get crops picked.
sounds like rocket science to me.
taif9091

Greenville, SC

#152 Apr 27, 2013
fat man wrote:
<quoted text>
30% in jail: let them pick the crops
Study done in GA.
took ex-cons and put them picking crops.
1/2 quit @ lunch time.
said it was too hard..
go firgure
walt

United States

#153 May 1, 2013
What about illegal do you people not understand? Law breakers, deserters and traitors of your own country. Nothing but cowards.
Latino

Charlotte, NC

#154 Sep 21, 2013
Not only Mexicans, but different individuals from different countries are here illegaly, and for the most part it has been the last option that many have taken . There is one thing that many of you will not understand as you have not encountered it and I hope you never will, it is survival, search of a better life for you and yours and most important the pursuit of happiness. Before judging your neighbor, search for the right facts and you will find out what brings an indivodual to decide on certain actions. I clearly understand that an undocumented status is not permitted by law, but that is no reason to degrade humans beings, as in reality we are all equall, in turn you are involuntarily creating hatred against others and blamin your personal, social problems to the most vulnerable. Please understand why people act as they do.
Love to all!
Mexican and Proud

Healdsburg, CA

#155 Oct 25, 2013
Are you freaking kidding me?
so your racist ass has the nerve to go around posting this crap. Think about this dont ever call anyone an alien if the ones that you call "aliens" were here first. Secondly think how screwed the economy would be without all the "aliens" comming through. Take your head out of your rear end and take a look around, if your perfect white assed buddies of yours arent abusing the welfare system dont assume its us, and not every freaking person that comes here illegaly is a spawn of satan drugcartel and DONT YOU DARE INSULT THE HISPANIC PEOPLE BY TELLING OUT WOMEN TO STOP POPPING OUT KIDS EVERY 9 DAMN MONTHS.
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR STUPID WHITE RACIST ASS.
Excuse me but are you a member of the KKK?
yyyyyyoooouuu

Minneapolis, MN

#156 Mar 7, 2014
Dave wrote:
So, we need to learn spanish eh?
5 mexicans born to every one white. Gee, why is that?
Maybe if your women would look into an education or a career instead of popping out a baby every 9 months and stealing all those social services they don't deserve, then maybe things would even out.
Hey, Mamacitas- KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!1
youere stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need new parents. Its either yes or no. I dont ... (May '12) Dec 17 karen00 9
Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC (Jan '10) Dec 17 xBIO_OPTICx 19
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Dec 8 Bluegrass 46
Hookers in Greenville Dec 8 Scoot Van Knowbetter 2
Review: BK Residential Construction (Jun '13) Dec 8 Valerie 6
where Dec 7 Scooter Van Nooter 2
Review: Ronnie's Trim Shop Dec 6 Jerry W 2
Easley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web