terrorist in sc

Posted in the Easley Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
awestruck

Fountain Inn, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 17, 2009
 
fox news said there may be terrorist training camps all across us including south carolina. anyone know whereabouts of these camps
JonnyAK-SKandany otherK

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 18, 2009
 
awestruck wrote:
fox news said there may be terrorist training camps all across us including south carolina. anyone know whereabouts of these camps
I would love to know, maybe take a little walk...

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 25, 2009
 
Before long anyone who dares have a different oppinion with the radical left will be considered to be a terrorist.

I have just taken action to stop the attacks on our Free Speech Rights, and I'm asking that you join with me by clicking here:
http://www.mrcaction.org/517/petition.asp ...
The so-called Fairness Doctrine will silence our Free Speech Rights if they are allowed to reinstate it.
Will 2009 usher in a fanatical push to re-instate the so-called Fairness Doctrine? Such a move would effectively silence the conservative voice and remove the last conservative stronghold
against a fast-moving liberal agenda.
One need only read the words of Dianne Feinstein to see the true threat to conservative FREE speech that is brewing on the horizon!
"Talk radio tends to be one-sided. It also tends to be dwelling in hyperbole. It's explosive. It pushes people to, I think, extreme views without a lot of information ... I'm looking at the [Fairness Doctrine]...Unfortunately, talk radio is overwhelmingly one way."
Recognizing this threat, the Media Research Center has created the Free Speech Alliance which is a coalition of organizations and citizens strongly opposed to any such move to limit or
undermine our Free Speech Rights!
Please take a moment right now to join the hundreds of thousands of Americans who oppose the Fairness Doctrine and all that it stands for by clicking here:
http://www.mrcaction.org/517/petition.asp ...
Debbie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 27, 2009
 
straight american rights wrote:
Before long anyone who dares have a different oppinion with the radical left will be considered to be a terrorist.
I have just taken action to stop the attacks on our Free Speech Rights, and I'm asking that you join with me by clicking here:
http://www.mrcaction.org/517/petition.asp ...
The so-called Fairness Doctrine will silence our Free Speech Rights if they are allowed to reinstate it.
Will 2009 usher in a fanatical push to re-instate the so-called Fairness Doctrine? Such a move would effectively silence the conservative voice and remove the last conservative stronghold
against a fast-moving liberal agenda.
One need only read the words of Dianne Feinstein to see the true threat to conservative FREE speech that is brewing on the horizon!
"Talk radio tends to be one-sided. It also tends to be dwelling in hyperbole. It's explosive. It pushes people to, I think, extreme views without a lot of information ... I'm looking at the [Fairness Doctrine]...Unfortunately, talk radio is overwhelmingly one way."
Recognizing this threat, the Media Research Center has created the Free Speech Alliance which is a coalition of organizations and citizens strongly opposed to any such move to limit or
undermine our Free Speech Rights!
Please take a moment right now to join the hundreds of thousands of Americans who oppose the Fairness Doctrine and all that it stands for by clicking here:
http://www.mrcaction.org/517/petition.asp ...
What exactly are you saying in layman's terms? The government wants to limit our Freedom of Speech, is this correct? I noticed that the news and radio talk shows were either biased in their approval for the Democrats or they were sacred to say much. We voted a President in who had no experience and who was not even born in the United States, so it was obvious there was something wrong in being informed. When you name a Doctrine, you need to put in parentheses the meaning of that Doctrine so we can all follow without going to the web to research. We will never get the unexperienced out of office if they limit Freedom of Speech. Everything will be considered disrespectful.
Non-dhimmi

Seneca, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 29, 2009
 
awestruck wrote:
fox news said there may be terrorist training camps all across us including south carolina. anyone know whereabouts of these camps
Holy Islamville in York
Also a similar compound in Commerce Georgia
Probably White House pretty soon: http://tinyurl.com/c476yg

####
Debbie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 29, 2009
 
Ask Obama and his friends. Ask him for his birth certificate too. Ask him if we will be allowed to talk about his Africian Birth after he inforces the Fairness Doctrine too. Then ask him why the media was not allowed to tell us why he asked the GM President to step down. Obama has the answers.

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 31, 2009
 
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text> What exactly are you saying in layman's terms? The government wants to limit our Freedom of Speech, is this correct? I noticed that the news and radio talk shows were either biased in their approval for the Democrats or they were sacred to say much. We voted a President in who had no experience and who was not even born in the United States, so it was obvious there was something wrong in being informed. When you name a Doctrine, you need to put in parentheses the meaning of that Doctrine so we can all follow without going to the web to research. We will never get the unexperienced out of office if they limit Freedom of Speech. Everything will be considered disrespectful.
The Fairness Doctrine was a policy of the FCC created in 1949 and required the holders of broadcast licenses to present both sides of controversial issues. In essence what they were doing was controlling what a radio station could or could not broadcast. This was done in a time when broadcast licenses were few compared to today.

The United States Supreme Court upheld the Commission's general right to enforce the Fairness Doctrine where channels were limited, but the courts have not, in general, ruled that the FCC is obliged to do so. In 1987, the FCC abolished the Fairness Doctrine, prompting some to urge its reintroduction through either Commission policy or Congressional legislation.

This would shut down talk radio and silence conservatives such as Rush Limbaugh and Shawn Hannity. I don't think anyone can argue that Rush has gotten under some liberals skin and they have not kept it a secret that they wish to silence him. Now tell me is this not an infringement of one of their First Amendment rights?
Gabby

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 31, 2009
 
straight american rights wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fairness Doctrine was a policy of the FCC created in 1949 and required the holders of broadcast licenses to present both sides of controversial issues. In essence what they were doing was controlling what a radio station could or could not broadcast. This was done in a time when broadcast licenses were few compared to today.
The United States Supreme Court upheld the Commission's general right to enforce the Fairness Doctrine where channels were limited, but the courts have not, in general, ruled that the FCC is obliged to do so. In 1987, the FCC abolished the Fairness Doctrine, prompting some to urge its reintroduction through either Commission policy or Congressional legislation.
This would shut down talk radio and silence conservatives such as Rush Limbaugh and Shawn Hannity. I don't think anyone can argue that Rush has gotten under some liberals skin and they have not kept it a secret that they wish to silence him. Now tell me is this not an infringement of one of their First Amendment rights?
Thank you for your time in explaining this Doctrine to me. Apparently we are currently in the process of this change because I knew something was wrong during the elections. I cannot get over the fact that all efforts to have President Obama show proof of his birth in the United States failed.

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 1, 2009
 
Gabby wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your time in explaining this Doctrine to me. Apparently we are currently in the process of this change because I knew something was wrong during the elections. I cannot get over the fact that all efforts to have President Obama show proof of his birth in the United States failed.
If any candidate from any other party were asked to show proof of citizenship and it was refused that person would have been promptly eliminated as a candidate. Anyone who refuses to believe our rights in jeopardy either needs to wake up or they believe we would be better off without them. Some don't care if we have to give up liberty to gain socialist benefits. They would rather be taken care even if they have to give up freedom.

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 1, 2009
 
Gabby wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your time in explaining this Doctrine to me. Apparently we are currently in the process of this change because I knew something was wrong during the elections. I cannot get over the fact that all efforts to have President Obama show proof of his birth in the United States failed.
Over at HumanEvents.com , John Gizzi has House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on the record saying that the Democratic caucus, far from being agnostic on the so-called Fairness Doctrine, is actually interested in resurrecting it. What's more, Pelosi herself wants to bring back the policy that could literally silence conservative talk radio.[Sign the MRCAction.org petition for broadcaster freedom.]
From his June 25 article:
At a breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor yesterday, I asked Pelosi if Pence failed to get the required signatures on a discharge petition to get his anti-Fairness Doctrine bill out of committee, would she permit the Pence measure to get a floor vote this year.
"No," the Speaker replied, without hesitation. She added that "the interest in my caucus is the reverse" and that New York Democratic Rep. "Louise Slaughter has been active behind this [revival of the Fairness Doctrine] for a while now."
Pelosi pointed out that, after it returns from its Fourth of July recess, the House will only meet for another three weeks in July and three weeks in the fall. There are a lot of bills it has to deal with before adjournment, she said, such as FISA and an energy bill.
"So I don't see it [the Pence bill] coming to the floor," Pelosi said.
"Do you personally support revival of the ‘Fairness Doctrine?'" I asked.
"Yes," the speaker replied, without hesitation.
simmy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 1, 2009
 
They will not even be taken care of. Socialism as proven to fail in all other countries. Welfare checks would be better than a socialist government for those who want to be taken care of. What do we need to do to wake them up? Protest before that too becomes illegal. Protestso that the media attention can spread the word. Protestors have to apply for a license to protest. Then the media should be called to inform them of the time and date in the effort to gain national attention in getting the word out. Are you cable of organizing this? This is what it will take.

“IT'S TIME”

Since: May 07

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 2, 2009
 
simmy wrote:
They will not even be taken care of. Socialism as proven to fail in all other countries. Welfare checks would be better than a socialist government for those who want to be taken care of. What do we need to do to wake them up? Protest before that too becomes illegal. Protestso that the media attention can spread the word. Protestors have to apply for a license to protest. Then the media should be called to inform them of the time and date in the effort to gain national attention in getting the word out. Are you cable of organizing this? This is what it will take.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin,

"Every generation needs a new revolution."
-Thomas Jefferson
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 21, 2013
 
The jihadi training camp is real they have a website too. google islamville way york sc

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Easley Discussions

Search the Easley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Ernest Smith (Jun '11) 15 hr mustang buyer 2
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Tue Bonnie Wheeler 1,116
Hope Carpenter (Oct '13) Jul 3 moses 21
Review: Coops Health & Fitness Club (Dec '08) Jul 3 Scott 13
Now Hiring Jun 27 Truckers 1
Review: Myers Trim Shop Jun 27 Mark 1
Thinking of moving to Greenville SC (Feb '07) Jun 25 Arrionne 302
•••
•••
•••
•••

Easley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Easley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Easley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Easley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••