Greenville woman exposed to rabid cat...

Greenville woman exposed to rabid cat near Fountain Inn, DHEC says

There are 1 comment on the The Greenville News story from Nov 6, 2013, titled Greenville woman exposed to rabid cat near Fountain Inn, DHEC says. In it, The Greenville News reports that:

A Greenville County woman is under a physician's care after being exposed to rabies in the Fountain Inn area by a cat that tested positive for the disease, according to the state Department of Health and Environmental Control.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville News.

Not informitable

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2013
Dhec should give a better location then just fountain Inn. Fountain Inn has alot of square miles I live in fountain Inn and its 13 miles away from my address. This is a very life threatning situation for thousands of people really don't ya think that dhec could be more specific on the location

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woman beaters 15 hr anti woman abuse 1
adam in town park 15 hr wow 3
Adam in town park 16 hr hey 1
agent orange ehale keys8.81015g233rank&filed8.8 Nov 28 pipedoped 1
News John Huff named New Bern Sun Journal editor (Dec '07) Nov 17 Former - thank Go... 11
Thinking of moving to Greenville SC (Feb '07) Nov 14 Missthesouth 313
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Nov 4 Honcho 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Easley Mortgages