unprofessional redneck woman in easle...

unprofessional redneck woman in easley bi-lo bakery

Posted in the Easley Forum

outraged customer

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Apr 27, 2012
I recently came into town for a family get together and attempted to order cupcakes from the Bi-Lo Grocery by the old Wal-Mart store in Easley. I walked in hoping to discuss the options for the family reunion theme with the staff and was greeted by a loud, fat, redneck woman who thought she was in charge of the universe. She was so busy berating the staff over their choice of lunch break times she could not be bothered to take my order. According to her name tag her name was Nikki, but I don't know if this was accurate. The small woman with glasses was so intimidated she wouldn't even approach the counter. I eventually left and place my order for 96 cupcakes with a 50th wedding anniversary theme with Publix which was located less than a mile away up the street. I felt really bad for the staff and feel like I should have said something while I was there but I didn't have the time to get involved. It's a shame when employers let management treat employees this way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonalds Hwy 14 sucks! (Jul '16) Feb 16 Frankie 2
Looking for a BBW cuddling partner (Sep '13) Feb 8 ACTS 2 38 13
Places for rent around Easley (Apr '17) Dec '17 spooked 3
News Police: Booster Club leader misused funds (Apr '08) Nov '17 Ann Morton 18
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 The Uterus Scraper 26
News Sen. Graham: raise Social Security full retirem... (Feb '11) Aug '17 USA 14
Local Politics Do you approve of Larry Bagwell as Mayor? (Jan '17) Apr '17 Ann Thomas 2

Easley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Easley Mortgages