Review: Kreative Kustom Motorsports

Posted in the Easley Forum

Donk

Denver, NC

#1 Mar 1, 2011
KKM is by far turning out the best custom work in SC. Those boys know what they are doing and get it done right. Quality is most important to me when it comes to letting anyone touch my ride and I trust these guys to do anything. Price is right as well.
Julie

Seneca, SC

#2 Mar 20, 2013
You get what you pay for!! They make you think you're getting a deal, but you're not!! Crappy ass service!! Took my SUV in at 9 and it was supposed to be done by 3, well it was 7!! All I did was get a bigger monitor and a new DVD player!!! The wiring was already in it and the idiots that they have doing the installs did such a crappy job I'm having to take it to Rogers Stereo just to get it fixed!! Should have went there in the 1st place!! Cheap crap and they DO NOT KNOW what they're doing!! Didn't even bother bolting my DVD player down!! Never will I recommend this place for anything!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) 6 hr IKNOWWHOUARE 58
Wolfe spins a women 14 hr Captain petropulas 1
Debate: Marijuana - Greenville, SC (Aug '10) Mon Severino Alvarez 141
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Sep 9 FearGod-ForChange 16
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) Sep 8 criss spring 111
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC Sep 5 Gunfreak 2
•••
•••
•••

Easley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Easley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE