the free things you get in life.

Posted in the Easley Forum

oh my

Piedmont, SC

#1 Mar 2, 2010
oh my

Piedmont, SC

#2 Mar 2, 2010
this is what trapping a man will get you from his mother, until eventually she sees what really happened.
oh my

Piedmont, SC

#3 Mar 2, 2010
Concerned In Easley

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2010
So, you think by making her look bad that his "mother" will give to you what she gave to her? You don't deserve it, not even getting knocked up will give it to you....You are a very transparent person, obvoiusly jealous to say the least.
haaa

Piedmont, SC

#5 Mar 23, 2010
Concerned In Easley wrote:
So, you think by making her look bad that his "mother" will give to you what she gave to her? You don't deserve it, not even getting knocked up will give it to you....You are a very transparent person, obvoiusly jealous to say the least.
trust me, i want nothing from these people! what i did have i gave back to them!! haaaa i find it amusing that his mother is completely in the dark about a lot of things,(meaning she looks like an idiot!) and no me getting "knocked up" has nothing to do with anything. we planned for this child! haaa as in.... we wanted a baby together and his "family" will never know this child!
who cares

Taylors, SC

#6 Mar 27, 2010
Why would they want to know the baby when its apparent they know you are crazy????? Your ex must fill good now that you have been exposed for the nut you really are. Shame on you for trying to make him look like dirt when again it was you all along...
wow

Spartanburg, SC

#7 Apr 1, 2010
girl i know you are not taking this lying down?? How funny!
where is easley

AOL

#8 May 26, 2010
????
dude

United States

#9 May 23, 2011
I want to marry into this family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr 22 Musikologist 23
14 good reasons to deport illegal aliens (Nov '07) Apr 18 Big fan 140
Walter Cleveland - anyone know him in Greenville? Apr 17 Trump for President 2
News Motown Tribute comes to the city auditorium Apr 7 Octobus 1
Thinking of moving to Greenville SC (Feb '07) Apr 7 SouthernMindedYankee 314
DO you rent from Boyd Managment Apr 6 just curious 1
Greenville SC postal service p&dc Apr 5 Pissedoffmailman 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Easley Mortgages