Man wants tests to prove he's the fat...

Man wants tests to prove he's the father of abandoned baby

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Man wants tests to prove he's the father of abandoned baby. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The story behind abandoned baby "John Doe" has been slowly unfolding since Bi-Lo Center workers discovered the newborn in a restroom toilet around 11:30 pm on Friday night in downtown Greenville, SC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Way to go Dad!!

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2011
I'm so happy to hear that this man wants to know if this is his child & take responsibility. I have no problem throwing this horrible woman under the bus for her actions, but I have reserved my speculations regarding this child's Father (unlike some people) because a man is not required to be present for a woman to give birth. Not to mention that there are plenty of instances in which men are unaware that a woman may be pregnant & having their child. If he is, I hope he will be a far better parent than this child's Mother. My concern would be that he would allow this child to interact with his Mother, or his Mother's family, or that since they would be aware that he has the child, that they would interfere with his desire to raise this child in the best manner possible. Someone who is willing to leave a newborn in the toilet is really capable of anything! I genuinely hope that this poor newborn won't ever be exposed to any further people that are genetically related to this awful woman.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2011
Wow, that's such good news to hear that this guy wants to be tested to see if he is the father. That's such a stand-up thing to do in these times where as most men don't give a crap.
Mav

Aliso Viejo, CA

#3 Feb 16, 2011
Br0kenAngel wrote:
Wow, that's such good news to hear that this guy wants to be tested to see if he is the father. That's such a stand-up thing to do in these times where as most men don't give a crap.
The man doesn't give a crap anyways - he just wants his 15 minutes of fame.

I read that she was married. Well, he's not the husband? What a tangled web we weave, when we get involved with married people.

So, this gentleman thinks it will be easy to raise a child by himself? Let's pray his girlfriend will treat this baby good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to Greenville SC (Feb '07) 7 hr Jerri 318
News College of Charleston student teaches high stud... (Aug '07) Oct 21 Nivk 2
Julie Bennefield Oct 14 Ur stupid 1
News Plan to expand a SC Confederate monument: heali... Oct 10 woa 2
Pickens Music Thread Oct 9 The Uterus Scraper 2
Looking for a BBW cuddling partner (Sep '13) Oct 9 The Uterus Scraper 7
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct 9 The Uterus Scraper 26

Easley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance