LDL

Concord, NC

#1 Aug 9, 2013
My son is suppose to start his freshmen year in college on August 19th but we just found out today he doesn't qualify for housing (because of his academic score, in which he missed by two points). We've been calling for over two weeks because we hadn't received any paperwork about his move in date but wasn't able to get in contact with anyone. Finally, to be told today, he missed the deadline, an email was sent to him on July 26th and he did not have housing. Is this what the world,(our schools and colleges) have become. An EMAIL,(in which we never received, and told maybe it was in his Spam). Something so vital,and important as a young person not being able to accomplish his/her goals because of a lack of communication. Am I wrong for being furious??? We did everything on time, we applied and paid the application fee for housing before the deadline,visited for student orientation, and not once did anyone say there was a discrepancy. UNBELIEVABLE!! They send out letters and make phones calls for anything else but something this important, they send email.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need new parents. Its either yes or no. I dont ... (May '12) Wed karen00 9
Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC (Jan '10) Wed xBIO_OPTICx 19
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Dec 8 Bluegrass 46
Hookers in Greenville Dec 8 Scoot Van Knowbetter 2
Review: BK Residential Construction (Jun '13) Dec 8 Valerie 6
where Dec 7 Scooter Van Nooter 2
Review: Ronnie's Trim Shop Dec 6 Jerry W 2
Easley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web