Randy And Cindy Porter Easley SC

Posted in the Easley Forum

“The TruckerTwotimes Show”

Since: Jan 11

Peanut Gap VA

#1 Nov 23, 2012
I tried to reach these folks on the phone with now luck, they are friends of Marguerite of which I am too, but she needs their help as she refers to them as her friends here is what I have seen and experienced, which may not be visible to everyone she is around.

Menopause can cause a woman to experience all sorts of side effects. Some of the most common side effects women report includes night sweats, panic attacks, nausea, migraine headaches and mood swings. Mood swings and irritability are ranked two of the most common (and irritating) symptoms of menopause.

http://voices.yahoo.com/what-men-know-menopau...

Mood swings not only bother the woman, but also can make life miserable for everyone around her. She cannot easily control her moods and sometimes she might even know that she is acting in a certain way. Some days might be picture perfect, while other days can leave the normally happiest person feeling like a ball of nerves

I last noticed this behavior Thanksgiving evening, what I am asking is for Randy and Cindy to help her Thanks and God Bless Jeff TTT

“The TruckerTwotimes Show”

Since: Jan 11

Peanut Gap VA

#2 Apr 23, 2013
tkr2xs wrote:
I tried to reach these folks on the phone with now luck, they are friends of Marguerite of which I am too, but she needs their help as she refers to them as her friends here is what I have seen and experienced, which may not be visible to everyone she is around.
Menopause can cause a woman to experience all sorts of side effects. Some of the most common side effects women report includes night sweats, panic attacks, nausea, migraine headaches and mood swings. Mood swings and irritability are ranked two of the most common (and irritating) symptoms of menopause.
http://voices.yahoo.com/what-men-know-menopau...
Mood swings not only bother the woman, but also can make life miserable for everyone around her. She cannot easily control her moods and sometimes she might even know that she is acting in a certain way. Some days might be picture perfect, while other days can leave the normally happiest person feeling like a ball of nerves
I last noticed this behavior Thanksgiving evening, what I am asking is for Randy and Cindy to help her Thanks and God Bless Jeff TTT
Like the old saying goes "Friends Of A Feather Flock Together" I don't know any other truth to this other than Marguerite told me that her "good friend" Cindy encouraged her to make the trip up to VA to come see me shortly after my receiving an inheritance from my recently dead brother at the time last year when this story listed below began to take place.
http://www.truckertwotimes.com/marguerite_cra...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need new parents. Its either yes or no. I dont ... (May '12) 11 hr karen00 9
Airsoft Team in Greenville, SC (Jan '10) 11 hr xBIO_OPTICx 19
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Dec 8 Bluegrass 46
Hookers in Greenville Dec 8 Scoot Van Knowbetter 2
Review: BK Residential Construction (Jun '13) Dec 8 Valerie 6
where Dec 7 Scooter Van Nooter 2
Review: Ronnie's Trim Shop Dec 6 Jerry W 2
Easley Dating
Find my Match

Easley People Search