Dooley to teach at Sherman College of Chiropractic3:11 pm

Jul 30, 2014 Full story: Pickens Sentinel 7

Dr. Brian Dooley of Pickens has been asked to serve on the faculty of Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg.

Read more
Dr Sum Ting Wong DC

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jul 30, 2014
“The opportunity to serve at the premier chiropractic college in the world, located here in South Carolina, is a wonderful dream come true.” Dooley said.

de·lu·sion
diˈlo͞oZH ən/
noun
noun: delusion; plural noun: delusions

an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument,
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2014
Very few people can imagine the amount of quackery that is taught at this chiropractic school.

Anyone, and I mean anyone with the minimum junior college prerequisites, can enroll in this quack factory. And that results in students who are both ignorant and naive. But you do get to be called "doctor" in the end.
Chiropractor from Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Wisdom "the pimp" failed in practice. He's now jealous of successful chiropractors.
In the meantine, "the pimp" said he himself was a chiropractor for over 20 years, and by his own definition, a quack. I think "the pimp" now sees himself as a reformed whore, whom at one time stole a fortune from insurance companies, bilking them for services he himself said was pure quackery--but still, for 20 years plus, saw fit to bill and collect money from insurance companies. Hey, I guess that's what pimps do.

See folks, this is what happens when someone deep down is simply a miserable person--they blame the world for their failed lives. Just like wisdom "the pimp" does. Oh, make no mistake, "the pimp" is not an MD. He lied about that too.
Truthbetold

Danielson, CT

#4 Jul 31, 2014
You must be smoking dope. Otherwise you could produce some reliable and reproducible studies to support your claims that chiropractic techniques work for specific illnesses and conditions.

It took me two months at Palmer chriropracric college to realize that chiropractic is based on bullshit ideology. I was attracted to the idea of the benefits of manual manipulation. Unfortunately, chiropractic ideology and philosophy is based on hucksterism and chicanery.

Out.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! Get this--wisdom "the pimp" is now posting as (drum roll) truthbetold! Same city. Same loser. Same pimp.

Thus, a repeat:

Wisdom "the pimp" failed in practice. He's now jealous of successful chiropractors.
In the meantine, "the pimp" said he himself was a chiropractor for over 20 years, and by his own definition, a quack. I think "the pimp" now sees himself as a reformed whore, whom at one time stole a fortune from insurance companies, bilking them for services he himself said was pure quackery--but still, for 20 years plus, saw fit to bill and collect money from insurance companies. Hey, I guess that's what pimps do.

See folks, this is what happens when someone deep down is simply a miserable person--they blame the world for their failed lives. Just like wisdom "the pimp" does. Oh, make no mistake, "the pimp" is not an MD. He lied about that too.
Wisdom

Williston Park, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2014
Hey mr. chiropractor, paranoia will destroy ya.

Truth, glad you got out of chiropractic when you did. the field is filled with quacks like "chicago" above.

And you are correct, there is NO evidence that any "chiropractic" technique is god for anything. Other wise, they'd link that evidence.

I did bill for generic manual manipulation. The quack above doesn't understand how one does that. He engages in bizarre and unethical treatments like activator and magic laser healing. His problem, insurance companies would never pay for those bizarre "treatments". He doesn't understand that the rest of the world likes to see some evidence .... FIRST.

Hey, he's a Sherman quack school chiropractor. What would you expect?

Buffalo Grove, IL

#7 Aug 1, 2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhahahaah. Wisdom "the pimp" lies again!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha! Get this--wisdom "the pimp" is now posting as (drum roll) truthbetold! Same city. Same loser. Same pimp.

Thus, a repeat:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Greenville, SC (Aug '10) 13 hr Anna Kernells 143
News Bob Inglis breaks from Republican Party, advoca... Wed barefoot2626 10
Review: Eads Fence Company Wed thatairplaneguy 1
Thinking of moving to Greenville SC (Feb '07) Mar 23 nurse 311
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) Mar 22 old bf 49
Review: 911 Driving School Mar 19 William Todd 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Mar 4 Musikologist 21
Easley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web