System failed inmate who killed himse...

System failed inmate who killed himself, St. Louis official says

There are 1 comment on the Southeast Missourian story from Jan 25, 2008, titled System failed inmate who killed himself, St. Louis official says. In it, Southeast Missourian reports that:

“His visitor card is pretty much blank”

Investigators in St. Louis are trying to determine why Joshua Turner never got the psychiatric evaluation he deserved, and how he was allowed to kill himself. via Southeast Missourian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southeast Missourian.

Williams

Palmyra, MO

#1 Jan 26, 2008
I knew J.J. because he lived with my family for several months in 2006. I am so disappointed in the way system failed him and I think that someone should pay. This should not be overlooked, or pushed under rug. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, "injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." AND THIS AIN'T RIGHT!!!!

I miss my brother, and I can't imagine what he must of went through those last days. How he must he must have felt. My heart goes out to him, and I will miss him dearly. RIP J.J.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's $145M Kickback 4 hr Marcus Welby 1
If you live in North County, do you plan on mov... 13 hr Black Gramma 71
Dezirae Thayer Fatal Accident (Nov '15) Mon NO MO 38
Old Crimes in Florissant Sun White Chick 4
Best fish fry Oct 15 Gone girl 5
so-cial-ism (Feb '16) Oct 15 Marcus Welby 51
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) Oct 15 Marcus Welby 230

Earth-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance