Former Murray State student can re-en...

Former Murray State student can re-enroll

There are 4 comments on the WKRN story from May 17, 2012, titled Former Murray State student can re-enroll. In it, WKRN reports that:

A Murray State University student who pleaded guilty to wanton endangerment charges in a case involving bomb-making materials in his dorm room has gotten permission to re-enroll in classes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRN.

liz

Nortonville, KY

#1 May 25, 2012
Guess the president of the university went back on his initial statement.
Ha Ha

United States

#2 May 26, 2012
It so wrong to let him re enroll.
Justus Me

Florissant, MO

#3 May 28, 2012
That kid meant no harm. He is no terrorist just a kid playing with something he should not have been messing with. Does anyone of us here who has made it through their teens not regretted doing something? I know I have. Play with fire and get burnt, or in this case a hard slap on the wrist. If he were to get sent to jail what do you think he would have learned there?
In this case I think he was scarred straight!
JeffTired

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Doesnt matter anyway. He'll get his punishment by getting a pointless college degree and a large debt to hang over his head for many years to come. There's a growing bureaucracy with colleges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? (Dec '15) 2 hr hardhead 199
Missouri Eminent Domain 3 hr exposing florissant 2
Neighborhood Stabilization Program 6 hr Taco of destruction 29
Vintage Florissant! (Jan '08) 14 hr White Chick 748
Concerns Regarding Keith English @ Dist. 68 19 hr Rick Dorsey 53
negro watching (Feb '16) Mon Boss Taco 353
News Top Three Restaurants in Florissant, Missouri (Apr '10) Sun Just precious 62

Earth-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Earth-City Mortgages