J.C. Corcoran Suspended For Ameren Co...

J.C. Corcoran Suspended For Ameren Comments

There are 2 comments on the MyFox St. Louis story from Feb 9, 2008, titled J.C. Corcoran Suspended For Ameren Comments. In it, MyFox St. Louis reports that:

A St. Louis talk show host has been suspended after some controversial comments this week on the radio. via MyFox St. Louis

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFox St. Louis.

Pachri7_PC

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Feb 10, 2008
I'm afraid I said the very thing that happened to JC: He is an "accident waiting to happen on ANY news media outlet". JC is a good voice for sports, and is very talented at that. But as far as anything outside of sports newscasts, he is an
"accident waiting to happen".
What troubles me, as a diehard Roman Catholic, is that it takes no trouble for him to apologize for this "accident" in regards to his words for Ameren...but we have been deeply offended at his words for our Archbishop and our faith in Catholicism. We have no forthcoming apology from him in that arena. Too bad for us...too bad for him. Perhaps he would have better "karma" if he wouldn't insult respectable leaders in the community. Perhaps his "karma" would turn around if he would swallow his pride and apologize to our Catholic community for his comments on our beloved Archbishop. In any case, I do wish JC well, and I hope things change for him.
flake

AOL

#2 Feb 22, 2008
why should he? I am a Catholic and feel the same as he does about alot of the issues. Anyway, I would almost bet he is going to milk this by having neck surgery and letting us all believe it was part of the controversy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is florissant so unkept? 5 min hELLcAT 8
walmart sucks already 51 min The Good Negro 16
negros playing their games at hallsferry and pa... 2 hr OMG 2
Joe Eagan's Monthly Crime Report 4 hr exposing florissant 5
Realtor's comissions 14 hr Mouse 8
How to fight against this racist site 18 hr Harder-head 19
Dellhood and Ferglock Mon Gee Whiz 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Earth-City Mortgages