Animal Rescue Near Kennett, Missouri

Animal Rescue Near Kennett, Missouri

There are 45 comments on the MyFox St. Louis story from Jan 12, 2008, titled Animal Rescue Near Kennett, Missouri. In it, MyFox St. Louis reports that:

Charges are expected against a licensed veterinarian after four dozen animals were rescued Friday from a property near Kennett , Missouri .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFox St. Louis.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cuddles710

Kennett, MO

#43 Jan 23, 2008
resident wrote:
<quoted text>dident u use to be a stripper at lannys?
not in this lifetime or next. I am over 50 so back in my day i don't think they even had stripper poles (not sure)but that comment is funny
cuddles710

Kennett, MO

#44 Jan 23, 2008
minicoopergal wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of pain meds did he have access too? because dogs cannot take tylenol, advil or asa.
and most other drugs are narcotics and with him with a felony record he would not be able to dispense those.
he had ketaset(sp) the drug that humans would give there left arm for he had to have those kind of drugs to put the animals out for surgery. and he used the gas. he had all kinds of other pain meds and your right about the tylenol. he used aspirin for small pain like tonsilitis. besides he is in trouble for his dogs not the ones that he took care of how did this get so blown out of porportion (people like OH MY GOD not reading every post before commenting and trying to make herself look good anybody that adamant about something has something to hide. hhmmm
cuddles710

Kennett, MO

#45 Jan 23, 2008
oh dear god wrote:
( GIRLS LIKE YOU MAKE MUCH OF US SICK)that's about all that can be said( I STILL SAY THOSE THAT WORKED FOR HIM NEEDS JAIL TIME TOO)(YA'LL THAT AGREES SAY HELL YES)
HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD I WAS THERE 10 TO 12 YEARS AGO WE NEVER SAW ANIMALS SUFFER I TOOK CARE OF HIS ANIMALS GROOMED THEM ONCE A MONTH HELPED THEM HAVE PUPPIES TOOK CARE OF THE PUPPIES AND THE DOGS (DO YOU UNDERSTAND I CAN'T MAKE IT ANY SIMPLER)STOP WITH THE BABIES BABIES BABIES. AFTER ME AND MS ATTITUDE I CAN'T SAY WHAT ALL HAPPENED HOPE YOU FOUND A NICE PLACE TO TAKE YOUR BABY BOY DOG AND HUMAN IF THATS THE CASE. NOW STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD CAUSE IT'S NOT WORKING. AND IF YOU DIDN'T READ OTHER POST I AM OVER 50 YEARS OLD SO I'M NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM

“Minicoopergal here”

Since: Jul 07

Cameron Mo

#46 Jan 23, 2008
I dont know about what most people are talking about here, I am curious at what kind of treatment the dogs recieved when he was in charge of them, his own or other peoples. I am following this to the end, and when people post something about the dogs I will ask questions to those who were there, who use to work for him no matter how long ago.. I am just upset that nothing was done before now after people were called many times for help for the fluffs. I could care less he tried to kill his wife or who he slept with or ect. I just have concern for the dogs....
As for everyone else, they will have to speak on what they are wanting here.
TAMI

United States

#47 Jan 28, 2008
if there is some one on here by the name Cristy would you get a-hold of me tami if you remember me email-tamidarnell@att.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Educator's arrest stuns a town (Feb '06) 53 min Oh no 4
Why is florissant so unkept? Mon CSM1 3
Hazelwood Schools Superintendent Grayling Tobias Mon Marcus Welby 50
Dellhood and Ferglock Sat CBN 6
Cabela's Moving from the Mills?? (Jan '14) Sat Big Todd 46
News Hillary Clinton: American schools are 'more seg... Jul 4 xxxrayted 66
Quote Of The Week Jul 4 exposing florissant 59
More from around the web

Earth-City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE