Animal Rescue Near Kennett, Missouri

There are 20 comments on the Jan 12, 2008, MyFox St. Louis story titled Animal Rescue Near Kennett, Missouri. In it, MyFox St. Louis reports that:

Charges are expected against a licensed veterinarian after four dozen animals were rescued Friday from a property near Kennett , Missouri .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFox St. Louis.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John DeGarmo

AOL

#1 Jan 13, 2008
Jonathon Wilson was a classmate of mine at the Univ of MO. Veterinary Class of 1966. Those of us in the class would not be suprised that a situation like this developed. I hope he gets the help he needs and his license is once again revoked as it was previously. He spent time in prison for problems not related to veterinary medicine.
man about town

Senath, MO

#2 Jan 13, 2008
John DeGarmo wrote:
Jonathon Wilson was a classmate of mine at the Univ of MO. Veterinary Class of 1966. Those of us in the class would not be suprised that a situation like this developed. I hope he gets the help he needs and his license is once again revoked as it was previously. He spent time in prison for problems not related to veterinary medicine.
hey, tell me something if you don't mind, can a dog (chiuhauah) get cataracs removed? my vet told me she was too old to do anything about it, she is 8 years old.
according to

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 13, 2008
man about town wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, tell me something if you don't mind, can a dog (chiuhauah) get cataracs removed? my vet told me she was too old to do anything about it, she is 8 years old.
I don't know I'd get a second opionion.
just me

Columbia, MO

#4 Jan 14, 2008
its not uncommon for a dog to have cataracs removed pricey but possible
sweetie

Kennett, MO

#5 Jan 14, 2008
is the vet out by john deere

Since: Dec 07

Senath, MO

#6 Jan 14, 2008
sweetie wrote:
is the vet out by john deere
Yes, that was Wilson's veterinary clinic.
cuddles710

Kennett, MO

#7 Jan 14, 2008
Holcomb gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that was Wilson's veterinary clinic.
do i know you holcomb girl??
Jay69

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 15, 2008
he is a quack. i regret ever have taking my
dog there just for heartguard!

“Minicoopergal here”

Since: Jul 07

Cameron Mo

#9 Jan 15, 2008
man about town wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they can man about town, My bichon who is 10 years old just had his removed, of course it is expensive,but he is worth every penny I spent on him.

Since: Aug 07

Hesston, KS

#10 Jan 15, 2008
John DeGarmo wrote:
This is very true.he done 5 years in prison for that crime
guess

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2008
what about the new one in k the kennett i cant seem to get his number i s going ty him i jut got a new LAB does anyone knw or can get the number
Question

Clarkton, MO

#13 Jan 15, 2008
Back a few years ago Wilson had a school teacher named Jane that was helping him take care of his dogs. She also would help take care of him and would drive him around and out to eat. She was very sweet (never understood what she saw in Wilson). Does anybody know if she was still heling him or what happened to her?

Since: Sep 07

United States

#15 Jan 15, 2008
Were the animals found in his yard peoples pets that he had euthanized over the years? Also, if he was a felon, did that keep him from being able to have access to certain drugs for the animals? Like pain killer and stuff.

Since: Dec 07

Senath, MO

#16 Jan 15, 2008
cuddles710 wrote:
<quoted text>
do i know you holcomb girl??
I don't know? Do I know you?
no one

Peninsula, OH

#18 Jan 15, 2008
eight eight eight nine nine six eight is the new vet at kennett. only open after 1 pm
Yup

Fairmont, WV

#17 Jan 15, 2008
The lady that was with Dr Wilson was Mrs Romines. She is a first grade teacher here in Kennett. She is nice but she is misunderstood. A lot of people talk about her because she has a lot of animals at her house, and she deals better with children than with adults. My son had her has a teacher, and he liked her! I think if some people dont understand you then they tend to talk about you. She was always nice to me and my child, so whatever she does at home is HER business!
cuddles710

Kennett, MO

#19 Jan 15, 2008
I worked for Wilson when he and jane were friends. She is as nice as she can be. She took very good care of the animals and Doc He was a little different when she was out there, but from what i heard she hasn't gone out there for a while now. She is very nice and put up with alot so don't judge her. i new her for a good 2 years
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#20 Jan 16, 2008
Why the hell did he ever want to become a vet?

Since: Nov 07

Kennett

#21 Jan 16, 2008
Cuddles710 is right...Jane was a very nice woman and never hurt the animals. As for the comment about the dogs in the pit being the animals eithanized by Dr. Wilson..I can tell you NO...he NEVER euthanized any animals
hMM

Kansas City, MO

#22 Jan 16, 2008
he wasn't supposed to be anywhere NEAR the drug for euthanazia..but he had a cabinet FULL of it..
i used to work for him..about a year ago
one weird guy.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many blacks died last night ? 7 hr TTU 4
save a buck landcaping 8 hr concerned homeowner 11
Poll Will Ferguson Wal Mart close? (Aug '14) 11 hr Dorelle 12
Local Politics Do you approve of Thomas P. Schneider as Mayor? (Oct '11) 11 hr John C Engelmeyer 156
Hazelwood Schools Superintendent Grayling Tobias 18 hr hardhead 5
menards, st.ann? Fri bobby 2
St. Louis area happenings Apr 24 hardhead 7
More from around the web

Earth-City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]