FFR

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 4, 2013
Any violence or shootings this year?
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#2 May 5, 2013
haven't heard of anything, they don't like getting their fro's wet.
Lost in Florissant

Chicago, IL

#3 May 5, 2013
Sure had the streets all messed up. You would think after all these years there would be more information on which way to go or not turn to go some where besides the fair.
Typical

Saint Peters, MO

#4 May 5, 2013
hardhead wrote:
haven't heard of anything, they don't like getting their fro's wet.
Typical rubbish from a potty mouth racist whistle dick. Weren't you a little concerned about your white KKK gown getting wet too?
People who live here

Florissant, MO

#5 May 6, 2013
Lost in Florissant wrote:
Sure had the streets all messed up. You would think after all these years there would be more information on which way to go or not turn to go some where besides the fair.
are well aware of which streets will be closed during the event. If they aren't, it is their problem. Plenty of info is mailed and posted on Florissant's website in advance of the festival.

For out of town people, one would think they would make themselves aware of any area they visited before they did so. Why is it people blame a city or whomever about such things? What happened to taking responsibility for yourself whether it relates to community events or anything/everything else?

In regard to the racist and bigots that seem to have nothing else to do but hang on forums..who cares? They aren't important so why waste time on them?
valley of the flowers

Florissant, MO

#6 May 6, 2013
In spite of all the doomsdayers and naysayers, the valley of flowers festival remains a wonderful tradition for the city. History won't be marred by the few who choose to come here and put down our great city and its festivals. You bashers need to move away.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#7 May 7, 2013
well you are very naive to think that crime is not going on during the vof. the police are very busy non stop all the time the fair is going on.i too believe the fair is a great tradition and have been attending since i was a small kid, but the blacks come up here by the bus loads to do nothing but start fights and steal things and this is a fact,anything from breaking into cars to shoplifting. so don't kid yourself the fair brings crime into the city and alot of people don't attend for that reason. get a police scanner and listen to what's happening around the city, you will be shocked.
No thanks

Florissant, MO

#8 May 7, 2013
hardhead wrote:
well you are very naive to think that crime is not going on during the vof.
get a police scanner and listen to what's happening around the city, you will be shocked.
I wouldn't waste money on a police/fire scanner I trust the police to do their job. Besides who could possibly be paranoid enough or bored enough to waste time listening to police calls? Unless the person things they are some kind of armchair crime fighter. I have a life and don't intend to waste it on such useless activity.

I've been to every VOF festival in the last thirty years including this year and have NEVER encountered a single problem..except for a little bad weather. People who can find nothing good to do or say in or about the community they live in need to move where they would be happier. No city needs more negative people constantly complaining and accusing and making posts that are only half truths at best.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#9 May 7, 2013
No thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't waste money on a police/fire scanner I trust the police to do their job. Besides who could possibly be paranoid enough or bored enough to waste time listening to police calls? Unless the person things they are some kind of armchair crime fighter. I have a life and don't intend to waste it on such useless activity.
I've been to every VOF festival in the last thirty years including this year and have NEVER encountered a single problem..except for a little bad weather. People who can find nothing good to do or say in or about the community they live in need to move where they would be happier. No city needs more negative people constantly complaining and accusing and making posts that are only half truths at best.
what i said in my above post is true. for your information i am neither bored or paranoid i just have my scanner on when we are watching t.v. no problems on the fair grounds ,it's the surrounding areas that have problems. i happen to like the fair ,but it's not like it use to be. even the mayor says we need to get back to how it use to be that's why they have an age limit this year, but that only keeps them out of the fair grounds. the police do alot of running during the fair and i'm sure it's nothing but a pain for them.
valley of the flowers

Florissant, MO

#10 May 7, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> what i said in my above post is true. for your information i am neither bored or paranoid i just have my scanner on when we are watching t.v. no problems on the fair grounds ,it's the surrounding areas that have problems. i happen to like the fair ,but it's not like it use to be. even the mayor says we need to get back to how it use to be that's why they have an age limit this year, but that only keeps them out of the fair grounds. the police do alot of running during the fair and i'm sure it's nothing but a pain for them.
You may not be bored or paranoid. But your posts are overwhelming evidence that you're both a racist and a bigot. You are a miserable excuse for a human being. You choose to spew your hatred for probably no other reason than to humor yourself and that classless sidekick of yours who is also a hater.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#11 May 8, 2013
valley of the flowers wrote:
<quoted text>You may not be bored or paranoid. But your posts are overwhelming evidence that you're both a racist and a bigot. You are a miserable excuse for a human being. You choose to spew your hatred for probably no other reason than to humor yourself and that classless sidekick of yours who is also a hater.
what, can't stand the truth?
What

Florissant, MO

#12 May 8, 2013
valley of the flowers wrote:
<quoted text>You may not be bored or paranoid. But your posts are overwhelming evidence that you're both a racist and a bigot. You are a miserable excuse for a human being. You choose to spew your hatred for probably no other reason than to humor yourself and that classless sidekick of yours who is also a hater.
He can't be bored because only intelligent people get bored. But he is boring, amusing in a rather backwoods Deliverance movie way (remember those folks sitting on the porch?).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,974
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 35 min Who 536
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr redeemer 482
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr redeemer 2,784
flexable restraining order 2 hr believer 1
FloCouncil 2 hr Future of Florissant 68
Who would make BEST Florissant Mayor in 2016 2 hr Future of Florissant 1
•••
•••

Earth-City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Earth-City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Earth-City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Earth-City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••