Colombo

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Several,other doctors doing similar things, example, Dr Witt Jamry, lost their medical license , fined, and doing prison time .
Brenda

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Dr Lucas and his staff are the BEST I have ever been to, and they saved my life too. I don't know what all happened but I will believe in Dr. Lucas, Robyn, Jackie and the rest of them forever.
Kara H

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Please state facts and not opinions. Obviously most of you don't know what you are talking about. What makes me laugh is nothing in his office has changed. Same staff no changes. No new Doctors. Allegations not convictions. Wonderful staff and great doctors. Glad to be a patient there!!!!!!!!!!
wonder man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Kara H wrote:
Please state facts and not opinions. Obviously most of you don't know what you are talking about. What makes me laugh is nothing in his office has changed. Same staff no changes. No new Doctors. Allegations not convictions. Wonderful staff and great doctors. Glad to be a patient there!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with the pills he gives you. Hope you don't grow another foot.
doc

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Nobody said Dr Lucas was not a good doctor or a nice guy, just that he cheats on his medicare billing. By the time the feds finish the investigation, he will be retired and end up with a slap on the wrist. And us taxpayers will get stuck with the bill.
Christine

Southall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Rice wrote:
Lisa yes the office is still opened there are new doctors on duty now
I was in the USA and needed my antidepressant prescription. I phoned Dr. Lucas' office for an appointment, which they gave me the next day! I was seen by a NP who was nice enough to write the prescription for me and allow me to pay cash for my visit. Wonderful people at Dr. Lucas' office!!! Dr. Lucas is THE BEST! Very kind, very thorough, very knowledgable. He was also a pharmacist before he became a physician. Very intelligent man. And if he is fortunate enough to be able to take some time off for an occasional vacation, more power to him. He's a great doctor and a wonderful human being.
Michael Moore

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

doc wrote:
Nobody said Dr Lucas was not a good doctor or a nice guy, just that he cheats on his medicare billing. By the time the feds finish the investigation, he will be retired and end up with a slap on the wrist. And us taxpayers will get stuck with the bill.
It's not just the tax payers, it's also anyone who has ever payed a insurance premium or copay.
The entire medical industry is a scam, doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, big pharma, testing facilities, suppliers, are all experts at extracting money. It's just that every once in a while someone gets caught and exposed.

Meanwhile the schlubs who keep paying the bills get another probe in the back door.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:33PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Earth-City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Earth-City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Earth-City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Earth-City