First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Colombo

Saint Peters, MO

#21 Aug 27, 2013
Several,other doctors doing similar things, example, Dr Witt Jamry, lost their medical license , fined, and doing prison time .
Brenda

Decatur, IL

#22 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Lucas and his staff are the BEST I have ever been to, and they saved my life too. I don't know what all happened but I will believe in Dr. Lucas, Robyn, Jackie and the rest of them forever.
Kara H

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jan 17, 2014
Please state facts and not opinions. Obviously most of you don't know what you are talking about. What makes me laugh is nothing in his office has changed. Same staff no changes. No new Doctors. Allegations not convictions. Wonderful staff and great doctors. Glad to be a patient there!!!!!!!!!!
wonder man

United States

#24 Jan 17, 2014
Kara H wrote:
Please state facts and not opinions. Obviously most of you don't know what you are talking about. What makes me laugh is nothing in his office has changed. Same staff no changes. No new Doctors. Allegations not convictions. Wonderful staff and great doctors. Glad to be a patient there!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with the pills he gives you. Hope you don't grow another foot.
doc

Florissant, MO

#25 Jan 18, 2014
Nobody said Dr Lucas was not a good doctor or a nice guy, just that he cheats on his medicare billing. By the time the feds finish the investigation, he will be retired and end up with a slap on the wrist. And us taxpayers will get stuck with the bill.
Christine

Templecombe, UK

#26 Apr 30, 2014
Rice wrote:
Lisa yes the office is still opened there are new doctors on duty now
I was in the USA and needed my antidepressant prescription. I phoned Dr. Lucas' office for an appointment, which they gave me the next day! I was seen by a NP who was nice enough to write the prescription for me and allow me to pay cash for my visit. Wonderful people at Dr. Lucas' office!!! Dr. Lucas is THE BEST! Very kind, very thorough, very knowledgable. He was also a pharmacist before he became a physician. Very intelligent man. And if he is fortunate enough to be able to take some time off for an occasional vacation, more power to him. He's a great doctor and a wonderful human being.
Michael Moore

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Apr 30, 2014
doc wrote:
Nobody said Dr Lucas was not a good doctor or a nice guy, just that he cheats on his medicare billing. By the time the feds finish the investigation, he will be retired and end up with a slap on the wrist. And us taxpayers will get stuck with the bill.
It's not just the tax payers, it's also anyone who has ever payed a insurance premium or copay.
The entire medical industry is a scam, doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, big pharma, testing facilities, suppliers, are all experts at extracting money. It's just that every once in a while someone gets caught and exposed.

Meanwhile the schlubs who keep paying the bills get another probe in the back door.
Jane S

Ballwin, MO

#28 Nov 13, 2014
Colombo wrote:
Does anyone know when the trial will be ?
There will be NO trial because there is not a case. This was all started by false allegations from some disgruntled employees who lied to the grand jury. I think they should look into prosecuting those employees. Dr. Lucas is practicing medicine, has never left the clinic and will go on practicing medicine. The Federal government made up accusations to prosecute, then tried using extortion to end the case. Reports are that Dr. Lucas will not plead to false charges. Why do people try to make up comments and gossip that has no validity?
Jane S

Ballwin, MO

#29 Nov 13, 2014
doc wrote:
Dr. Lucas did not cheat Medicare. His biggest problem was that he retained a medical biller who did not billed correctly and intentionally set him up so she could "take him down".(her statements to the other employees) The clinic now has enough info on her to take her down. Unfortunately Dr. Lucas is not a vendictive employer and is probably too kind to bother with her. All accusation from the federal case have been disproved.
CSM1

Saint Peters, MO

#30 Sep 8, 2015
I used to go to this guy about twenty years ago. I was always satisfied with his service. He seemed to have a good practice, now he has his tit in the wringer. This is one of those " What the hell was I thinking " moments. I guess having a load of money wasn't as good as a boatload of money. Now that his lack of honesty and integrity have come to light I'm thinking the doc should call it quits. I sure wouldn't trust him and his use of on line garbage drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not use Jim's Handyman Services 5 hr Boss Taco 9
School Board 11 hr Bernice 24
Poll Do You Feel Safer Than You Did 7 Years Ago ? (Dec '15) 11 hr exposing florissant 194
negro watching (Feb '16) 12 hr Boss Taco 280
ran-som 14 hr exposing florissant 12
Christian Science Monitor (Jun '09) Tue Zigzagman 19
Hillbilly Hilly for Prez? Nope. (Jan '16) Mon Marcus Welby 111

Earth-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Earth-City Mortgages