NEMO man's body exhumed

NEMO man's body exhumed

There are 3 comments on the KTVO Kirksville story from Feb 27, 2008, titled NEMO man's body exhumed. In it, KTVO Kirksville reports that:

“They had been looking into and investigating circumstances surrounding this death and some others, and . they were going to proceed with investigating it more thoroughly at this point”

They're digging up bones in Northeast Missouri. The body of 47-year-old Dennis Spriggs was exhumed from its grave at Highland Park Cemetery in Kirksville on February 19th. via KTVO Kirksville

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVO Kirksville.

Mitsy

Kirksville, MO

#1 Mar 7, 2008
I remember meeting Dennis and his wife many years ago. They were nice people and I'm curious as to what is up regarding his death after this many years.
Curious

Savannah, MO

#2 Mar 23, 2008
Mitsy wrote:
I remember meeting Dennis and his wife many years ago. They were nice people and I'm curious as to what is up regarding his death after this many years.
Was his wife from around here? I read that his death was being investigated by the FBI as a possible serial killing.
yes

Muskegon, MI

#3 Sep 30, 2010
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so-cial-ism (Feb '16) 6 hr Marcus Welby 66
Police chased suspect behind Mcdonalds on Lindb... 8 hr Lone Ranger 7
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) 12 hr Marcus Welby 88
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) Sat Marcus Welby 303
street cleaner Fri Enter User Name 78
Sharia Law in America May 25 Marcus Welby 15
Apache Village RV Consumer Fraud May 25 marsha r 4

Earth-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance