Fatal Crash On Markwood Road

Fatal Crash On Markwood Road

There are 11 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 23, 2011, titled Fatal Crash On Markwood Road. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Albemarle County Police are investigating an early morning accident. Albemarle County Police are investigating an early morning accident that killed a Charlottesville man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

ahs 2008 grad

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 23, 2011
I went to middle school and high school with David. My prayers are with the Shipp family. God Bless and rest in peace David.
CrowK

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2011
Used to live right near there. Better keep your eyes on the road. How sad.
firemanbob

Faber, VA

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Please never operate a vehicle without buckling up.Also,make sure everyone else is buckled up because in the event of an accident an unbuckled occupant becomes a missile.
C A Lighted mirror

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jan 24, 2011
My heart and prayers of healing go out to the Shipp Family!!!
Jude

Richmond, VA

#5 Jan 24, 2011
firemanbob wrote:
Please never operate a vehicle without buckling up.Also,make sure everyone else is buckled up because in the event of an accident an unbuckled occupant becomes a missile.
Thank you, I did not know this.
Just sayin

Pocomoke City, MD

#6 Jan 24, 2011
My best friends fiance worked with David and he called my friend at 5 this morning when he found out. He was so distraught about hearing this sad news. I didn't know him personally,but it's scary b/c he was only 2 weeks older than my best friend and she is the sister I never had, so I hope this opens her eyes about life. But I do send out my prayers, thoughts, and heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of this young man.
Friend

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Jan 30, 2011
David was a really good person and a great friend. There is nothing more sad then loosing such a great person. I only hope that the people that fled from the seen and arent telling the truth come clean so our good friend can truley rest in peace like he deserves.
Areqa Nisa 17

Coventry, UK

#8 Dec 27, 2012
thank you 4 all ur support at our school mark wood can no wait until snowdon trip in 2013 from ur best friend/pal Areqa Nisa aged 17
Areqa Nisa 17

Coventry, UK

#9 Dec 27, 2012
i meant can not lol
Areqa Nisa 17

Coventry, UK

#11 Feb 20, 2013
ur more then welcome to come back to sherbourne fileds school if u wont 2 ok cya later bye! best wish areqa
Areqa Nisa 17

Coventry, UK

#12 Feb 20, 2013
good luck for the year ahaed ok!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earlysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen guilty of video charge (Sep '06) May 21 Kim P 2
Regal Theatre Against Military May 11 Regal Against Mil... 1
News Goochland Animal Rescuer Charged with Animal Cr... (Apr '13) May 4 The Sock 5
john know Apr '15 mama bear 1
yall niggdddasd is fakkkddkkeee Apr '15 Rick James 2
News Journalism school to release review of Rolling ... Apr '15 Finished being nice 7
News City Council to vote on Lee-Jackson Day observance Apr '15 Time Traveler 4
More from around the web

Earlysville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]