First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Arllen Baldwin

Star Lake, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Listen I am getting pretty sick and tired of people on this so called site talking about me or bringing my name up in your post. Quit hiding behind a computer bring your yourself to Star Lake where I do live now and we can solve any issue or issues you may have face to face! I had made 1 comment on 1 post to let Connie her family and the Fowler family know that if I had any problem with them or anything to say to them I would say it to their faces, I do not hide behind a computer, a fake name or a closed door! If you can not bring your low life self here and tell me to my face what you have to say, then you should keep your mouth shut as you do not know me because if you did you would know I don't play this game that everyone on here is playing. Further more, unless you are direct impact on my life or the life of my family I have no need for you or even giving you a second thought for any reason. I have a good life and if you can not handle that pick yourself up, wipe yourself off and move on and get a life, as I rally do not care anything about you! In the meantime leave me out of it as when and if I have something to say you will hear it from me not a fake name behind a computer but me, if you need my address let me know I have no problem giving it to you if you think you need to further discuss anything with me we can and I will resolve anything you can bring to me face to face! On that note if you need address let me know!!!!!
question

Wellesley, MA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Are you really Arleen? If so, when did you change the way you spell your name?
Arllen or arleen

Melrose, MA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
The woman has problems and is a low life nasty person... that starts shit and then gets all pissed when people call her and her retarded kid on their shit.... She thinks people can't find out who she is or what shes says, she's just tryig to cover her ass cause shes scared someone is gonna pound the both of them... let her crawl back in her hole the old troll..... this is way to funny for me to even read any more..BAHAHhahahahah
question

Carlisle, MA

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Arllen or arleen wrote:
The woman has problems and is a low life nasty person... that starts shit and then gets all pissed when people call her and her retarded kid on their shit.... She thinks people can't find out who she is or what shes says, she's just tryig to cover her ass cause shes scared someone is gonna pound the both of them... let her crawl back in her hole the old troll..... this is way to funny for me to even read any more..BAHAHhahahahah
well you're not very nice
Arleen Baldwin

Star Lake, NY

#5 Jan 3, 2013
question wrote:
Are you really Arleen? If so, when did you change the way you spell your name?
That was a typo did not notice it until you asked, ty for asking.
Arleen Baldwin

Star Lake, NY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Arllen or arleen wrote:

Dear whom every you hiding behind a name that obviously is not your! If you think I hide you are sadly mistaken and have no clue of anything about me ask anyone whom knows me, unlike you I have nothing to hide never have and never will! If you think that I am afraid of you or anyone else who has to hide behind fake names and address you have another thing coming, bring you self to me face to face and say it you need my address or to scared as all you can do is run your mouth, bring it I am here, I do not reply instantly as I do have a life unlike a few on here obviously, but if you need my address or would even like to meet me someone let me know when and where we can settle any question you may have about me!
Otherwise keep running your mouth chicken little!
well

Enfield, CT

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Who cares. Ur gone from Harrisville so u and ur daughter stay gone. K sera sera.
Anonymous

Star Lake, NY

#8 Jan 5, 2013
well wrote:
Who cares. Ur gone from Harrisville so u and ur daughter stay gone. K sera sera.
Hm, you asked who cared must have been you for making your post, I think since the woman put her name and where she is from makes a statement at least she seems to be tell it like it is, so why you always commenting and starting drama on everyone's post, everyone knows it is the same person we see the post from the same area but a different name, your so brilliant to hide that, NOT! Why don't you get a job of from your soap box and quit drawing a welfare check, pay taxes do something with your life instead of harassing others with your drama are you that a lonely of a person the only way you can interact with others is to start trouble for people, GROW THE HELL UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF YOUR COMMENTS ARE CHILDISH, WHAT ARE YOU 3 OR 4!
Anonymous

Star Lake, NY

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Arllen or arleen wrote:
So is that why you keep commenting that your that jealous of these people, it is obvious she is calling all of you out for starting shit with her for no reason, I have read a lot of these Lewis county post like Harrisville, for being such a little town Harrisville people sure do like running their mouths and running people down, wow says a lot for that town!!! Is everyone in Harrsiville actually that stupid or just down drama people!
hahaha

Boston, MA

#10 Jan 5, 2013
so who had the sex change arleen or heather????
Arleen Baldwin

Star Lake, NY

#11 Jan 6, 2013
hahaha wrote:
so who had the sex change arleen or heather????
Wow I get a phone call to tell me to read topix this morning, hm. This is so funny, I do believe someone is jealous. But I do have to say that I find it amusing that you would think of myself and my daughter every time you see a post from Star Lake, Thank you! To answer your question, neither one of us had a sex change, but you might want to see that Dr. for your problem to get your head out of your AZZ! LOL LOL LOL thanks for the laugh and Thank you Natural Man your right I got a great laugh!
A to Z

Dracut, MA

#12 Jan 6, 2013
ya, didn't they run you out of town because you're always causing trouble with your neighbors? Got any friends left? Between you and Heather the heifer, I doubt it.
heather

Star Lake, NY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
A to Z wrote:
ya, didn't they run you out of town because you're always causing trouble with your neighbors? Got any friends left? Between you and Heather the heifer, I doubt it.
if you were the book of knowledge you claim to be then youd know the truth...sorry i didnt reply to entertain you any sooner.
elifikno

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
You aren't the sharpest one out there are you?Karma has your number honey.Wait till Karma comes a knocking,then we shall see how smart you really think you are.hahaha !
Anonymous

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Feb 27, 2013
OH MY GOD !!YOU PEOPLE LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE.ALL YOU PEOPLE DO IS BASH THESE POOR PEOPLE FOR YOUR JOLLIES?YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!
Bobby Ford

Bristol, CT

#17 Feb 28, 2013
hotrod4u2 wrote:
OH MY GOD !!YOU PEOPLE LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE.ALL YOU PEOPLE DO IS BASH THESE POOR PEOPLE FOR YOUR JOLLIES?YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!
don't know them, do you?? If you did you wouldn't post such a comment.
heather baldwin

Woburn, MA

#18 Mar 5, 2013
I am knocked up and IDK who the father is... could be just about any of the old men I screw for money ...lol
Gouverneur citizen

Somerville, MA

#20 Mar 5, 2013
heather baldwin wrote:
I am knocked up and IDK who the father is... could be just about any of the old men I screw for money ...lol
you laugh, but I'll bet it's true
elifikno

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Mar 9, 2013
Scumbags will be scumbags ,yup. I feel so sorry for this so called baby..
Heather

Star Lake, NY

#22 Mar 9, 2013
Welt since that wasn't me, lets just set this straight i've never slept with anyone for money/drugs or what ever else you can think of for one, for two I know who my babies father is and for three my baby will be just fine and will be taken care of, no welfare won't be doing that either considering I do work. Maybe you people should get your shit straight, like seriously who cares about what i've done, it's about who I am now and what im doing to change myself for the better and learn from mistakes. You are just Harrisville trash who love calling the kettle black when you people yourself's are no better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earlville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 min henu 6,429
cheating harrisville wife 13 hr omg 4
who is she Sat I know 11
Ian quinn (Jun '13) Sep 13 I know 10
head up on the railroad from carthage to newto... (Nov '13) Sep 13 stalker 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
•••
•••

Earlville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Earlville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Earlville News, Events & Info